Thread: Brain Tumour Fear

Brain Tumour Fear

Does anyone else suffer from this fear? Really struggling tonight. For the past week or so I've been getting shooting pains on the back of my head on the left side and pain behind my left eye. I'll get pain behind my right eye too but not as often. I think I'm dizzy and off balance but really can't tell if its the anxiety or not. And I feel like my left leg is a bit weak. No nausea or anything. I was due to donate my bone marrow 3 months ago but it got cancelled. I had to have loads of tests done including every blood test known to man. Do you think that would've shown up anything? Thanks guys and gals!

Re: Brain Tumour Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Andy699 View Post
    Does anyone else suffer from this fear?
    Scroll to the bottom of the page or do a search. There are literally pages and pages of this fear and I've not known one person that realized it.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I’ve certainly had this fear many times! I think brain tumour fear is a “favourite” for most HAers. But what you describe does not sound sinister in the least. It could be occipital neuralgia. Have you heard of that? It causes pain at the back of the head and sometimes behind the eye....

Just checked it out and it sounds exactly like that! Thanks so much i feel calmer

Thread Information