Hi again,
I am so scared I have this. I've drank unhealthily for about 2 years. I don't mean litres of vodka or anything but certainly a bottle of wine a night. The last week or so I have a numb tingling foot. It started as pain in my bum cheek and lower back, so didn't think too much of it, thought I must have trapped a nerve. The pain in my back is still there a bit but vaguely, but the numb tingling foot is strongly still there. My calf hurts and is very tight, fhe the other calf is now starting to feel tight too. Does anyone know how long you have to drink for for something like this to happen? I'm terrified I've done irreversible damage. I've also been feeling a bit dizzy and off balance. Of course I googled and the first thing that came up was neuropathy, alcoholic, diabetic, all different kinds. I'm 33, I don't know how likely this is at my age but I'm petrified. I've had several panic attacks the last few weeks, shaking and hysterical for prolonged amounts of time. I'm in a constant state of high alert and have been very inactive because of this. I realise this may have caused muscle tension, but I've had that before but not a numb foot. Any advice would help so much. Xx