Thread: So scared

So scared

Hi . I have been coping quite well these past month with my HA. But things happen and I spiral! I went to the toilet (sorry tmi!). When I wiped there was blood after peeing (again sorry tmi). There was no blood in urine. So I wiped again and there was a little more blood. I checked my area which is a bit sore and a saw a little area that was bleeding. I am in a panic as I have been checking online and it points to vulval cancer. Due to the covid situation it is hard to get a gp appointment. I am panicking really badly! Thanks for listening x

Re: So scared

Have you been itching at all?

No not really

I have been trying to get an appointment all day. Cannot get through. Really spiralling out of control😞

Minion,

Sometimes , since that tissue is so sensitive, you can have little tear without any itching prior to it. It just happens, it happened to me once after even washing it little more vigorously! Do not fear, just put some hydrocortizone cream on it, very little. I really happened to me without itching.

Thank you. I am so embarrassed with the way I lose control. I try hard and I think that I am doing well and boom! I spiral again. All that I can think of. Panic all day😞

Lana is right, it is an incredibly sensitive area! You likely scratched it somehow without realising. Easy to do.

The reason I asked about the itching is because I’ve had bleeding after itching, turns out it’s a kind of rash I have that’s just annoying, not serious.

Thank you for your reply. It is a sensitive area but as this has happened out of the blue I panic. Maybe hormones🙏🏻

Hello. I have made matters worse. Area was really sensitive so decided to use a mirror to have a good look. I wish I hadn’t! In the entrance down below I saw what I believe to be a cervical polyp. It had a stalk and bulb! Sorry too much info I know! I am even more panicky! I had a hysteroscopy last July. Surely if that had been there, the gynae would have removed it. So if this is new and fast growing it must be malignant. Nobody can see me until 2 weeks’ time. I hate my mind😞

Thread Information