Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Back again with Thigh pain.

Re: Back again with Thigh pain.

Can't you self-refer for physio?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I’m getting a call on Monday from the physio.
    I just feel like my muscles around my hips and back are really sensitive or weak as they keep hurting.
    seems like it’s very easy to pull them or make them sore.
    my lower back is always hurting at the moment.
    I just feel like a nervous wreck.

Had to get my friend to sleep over tonight, my anxiety is so bad.
    im scared this pain could be a kidney, it’s on my side above my hip bone, it did feel like a sore muscle but I don’t know anymore, it just hurts.
    I cried into my friends lap tonight, I’m just so sore, tired and worried.
    the leg doesn’t really hurt now, but this side/hip pain has basically replaced it

One side of lower back is bulgier than the other side

When I look in the mirror sideways I can see a noticeable ‘bulge’ on the left hand side where the sacroiliac joint is. To feel it I can’t feel anything and I’m pulling the skin taunt and it sort of goes I think. I’m having lower back pain but I’m panicking about this.
    I had a pelvic X-ray not long ago which showed all that area on an X-ray I think but I’m in a terrible hole at the moment and need some much needdd support.

does anyone have one side bulgier than the other?

Re: One side of lower back is bulgier than the other side

Think you will find most people are not symmetrical. I for example discovered the other day one of my eyes is higher than the other one (much to my horror) u will have general lumps and bumps on your body that aren’t the same as the other side. You had a pelvic X-ray not long ago. Nothing sinister would have happened to your body in such a short amount of time.

Re: One side of lower back is bulgier than the other side

You had been off of the forum for a time and returned recently with this worry. I had forgotten your HA pattern and how it manifests itself. Reviewing your post history, it all came into focus. You've gotten perfectly logical and rational explanations for your symptoms. How you proceed is up to you. Continue on the path of irrationality as you have done in the past or accept the medical and logical explanations and seek help for the physical issues they're causing. You're not going to get people agreeing with your skewed train of thought. Being a member as long as you've been, you should recognize this.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information