Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas

Texas

Wow, the state of Texas just opened 100% and dropped their mask mandate. Im shocked.

Re: Texas

Quote Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
    Wow, the state of Texas just opened 100% and dropped their mask mandate. Im shocked.
    Texas is 2nd in the country in cases and deaths....

"You can't fix stupid"
    - Ron White.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Texas is 2nd in the country in cases and deaths....

"You can't fix stupid"
    - Ron White.

FMP
    Bidding for first place, is it?

I have family in law in Texas. They are very republican and don't believe in vaccines or covid. I was in a facebook group centered in Austin and people were looking for places to dine-in and I was arguing against dining in and one person said, "well, most people I know have already had covid," like it was no big deal, another person said something along the lines of "a couple family members died from it, but you shouldn't tell people what to do."

Yup. My relatives in Texas say the same thing :/

Mississippi has now lifted theirs as well.

😲

Any reasons why? Is it some backlash against the Dems getting in so just daft politics like we've seen across Europe over vaccine squabbles?

Apparently some people in Texas are trying to burn snow to prove that it's a Bill Gates conspiracy and not real snow.

I can't.....it's.......just........

https://www.euronews.com/living/2021...-it-s-not-real

I have to admit, I almost pi**ed myself with the part about the woman who thinks that forest fires are being created by lasers in space that are controlled by Jewish people. It’s funny how quite a lot of these conspiracy theories are merely a mask for deep rooted bigotry isn’t it?

Honestly, what a waste. If these people weren’t so busy inbreeding and throwing bricks at the moon they could be great novelists or film directors.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    I have to admit, I almost pi**ed myself with the part about the woman who thinks that forest fires are being created by lasers in space that are controlled by Jewish people. It’s funny how quite a lot of these conspiracy theories are merely a mask for deep rooted bigotry isn’t it?

Honestly, what a waste. If these people weren’t so busy inbreeding and throwing bricks at the moon they could be great novelists or film directors.
    The woman who said that about lasers is an American politician as well. So definitely about anti Semitism and less likely anything to do with CT I would say. Typical blame the Jews stuff of the hard left or right.

It's hard to understand how people can either be so stupid or vile can get elected but then I look around and think the US isn't alone with bigoted politicians. She may just be playing to her audience though and so many politicians just say what they think keeps them there. Even so how could you look yourself in the mirror doing that?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information