Thread: Heart rate hits 130 when standing

Heart rate hits 130 when standing

So, I was just eating diner last night and I felt my heart racing. I take my pluse and what not, and yes it was 111, wich does happen once in a while. It took a bit to come down and this made me take my pules on my phone over and over and over again for about an hour to the point my wife yelled at me. Well, I got up well still takeing my pulls and it went from around 80 to 132, wich through me into a full panic attack for the rest of the night and hade me compulsively takeing my plus over and over again till about 2 this morning. It stayed between 100-125 for most of the time I was up. And today its only hit 120s once or twice well getting up, but it still has me freaking out.

Thanks for reading

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Re: Heart rate hits 130 when standing

This made me chuckle a little, sorry. Some of the things us HA’ers do! You need to stop taking your pulse and you will be none the wiser what it is. Most people don’t sit obsessively taking their pulse for hours on end. I wouldn’t have a clue what mine was. But it’s probably quite high. The more you are stressing the higher it will be. Calm down and stop doing it ��

Quote Originally Posted by ditzy View Post
    This made me chuckle a little, sorry. Some of the things us HA’ers do! You need to stop taking your pulse and you will be none the wiser what it is. Most people don’t sit obsessively taking their pulse for hours on end. I wouldn’t have a clue what mine was. But it’s probably quite high. The more you are stressing the higher it will be. Calm down and stop doing it ��
    Exactly! Just a peek at the OP's history tells you all you need to know

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Haha..trust me I understand ^^; iv been dealing with this since I'm 24. I'm about to be 30, and its been pretty tam since iv been 26 and iv been able to get married and have a child since then. But a few weeks back my heart skipped a beat and that was more then enough to wake up my anxiety. So I guess I'm a bit on edge. Thanks so much for the kind words!

Ya ^^ iv been pretty bad with this stuff.

pules

pulls

plus

Oh dear how many ways did you spell PULSE? 😁😆

Pulse like blood pressure is highly susceptible to anxiety.

Do you have an activity monitor like a fitbit? Iwatch? It can track your resting heartrate and that would be better feedback.

On a personal note, I had to stop over a friend's house to drop something off, I was feeling a bit anxious over it. When I got home I looked at my fitbit heartrate tracker and the whole time I was there my heartrate was close to 140.

Your heart rate will go up if you're eating a big, carby dinner too. That's what started it, you finished it off by providing your brain all the evidence it needs to react with anxiety.

Thread Information