Hi everyone, i just wanted to say keep up the hard work, i know how bloody awful it is to feel so isolated as i used to suffer terrible agoraphobia at the age of 18. It got so bad i couldnt even open the curtains, even seeing different countries and towns on the tv made me feel suicidal. I was a wreck and lived like this for nearly 5 yrs (cant belive im still alive)
5 yrs on and i can say im not fully comfortable with holidays but i have been to wales on a 4 day holiday, and stayed over night at Newquay and Southend, im from the midlands so thats some few hundred miles which im pretty proud of myself for.
I havent been abroad yet but can travel anywhere in the country and go shopping on my own. Just remember its just a feeling and your the one in control of your own life( i know it doesnt feel like it at times) but you are. The thing that changed me is WANTING to change and remembering how good life used to be and how you take it for granted, i wasnt ill or dying so why do this to myself.
I wish you all the best because i KNOW you can do it. I did xxx