Thread: Sertraline dizziness and missed doses

Sertraline dizziness and missed doses

Hey

I’ve been on sertraline 2 years now and last year went from 50mg to 100mg daily. I generally remember to take my meds and I’ve been feeling better for it. Yesterday and I forgot to take my meds and today It took it around 3pm. I usually take it between 10-11am generally. Since early this morning I’ve felt a bit off balance and lightheaded/ dizzy and I’m thinking it’s the missed doses but i just wonder if anyone else can say wether withdrawal would occur that soon? The dizziness has only been a few hours but it’s making me panicky.

Re: Sertraline dizziness and missed doses

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkii View Post
    Yesterday and I forgot to take my meds and today It took it around 3pm. I usually take it between 10-11am generally. Since early this morning I’ve felt a bit off balance and lightheaded/ dizzy and I’m thinking it’s the missed doses but i just wonder if anyone else can say wether withdrawal would occur that soon? The dizziness has only been a few hours but it’s making me panicky.
    Missing a sertraline dose by 4-5 hours is unlikely to trigger withdrawal, but stressing about it may. Dizziness is a common anxiety symptom.

Thread Information