Thread: logical thoughts please, mine don't seem to be working 😏

logical thoughts please, mine don't seem to be working 😏

Sorry to bother everyone (Again!)
    I could just really do with hearing how someone would logically feel/think about what is happening with me right now.

So I have previous posts about the fact that I have the "something stuck in my throat feeling"
    Not thère in the morning and have had times where its not been there at all.
    Have a white area on one tonsil and was given antibiotics which I took and finished the course of around a week ago.

Well the past couple of days I have been coughing a little, not all the time and maybe like 10 times in a whole 24h period, sometimes I won't cough forv2 hrs.
    I "think" It's from my throat but not totally sure.
    I don't wake at night coughing and exercise doesn't cause me to cough, there is nothing coming up and other than the whole throat thing (which I pray is globus) I don't have any other symptoms.

I quit smoking 9 years ago and have vaped ever since, vaping does sometimes make me cough a little at times but I feel like this is more often than usual (enough for me to notice)

I'm just trying to not spiral and maybe get the opinion of how others would think about this logically,

Thanks in advance

Re: logical thoughts please, mine don't seem to be working 😏

Personally, I wouldn't give it a 1st, 2nd or 3rd thought

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 07-03-21 at 21:52.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thanks for your reply Fishmanpa, did you mean wouldn't?

Logically what do you think, BlueEyes?

And what disease do you fear it is?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEeyes View Post
    Thanks for your reply Fishmanpa, did you mean wouldn't?
    Yes... corrected

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Hi Pulisa thank you for replying, I guess my first concern would be covid although the last time I went out ironically was a week ago when I went to get my first covid vaccine, obviously takes time to give and sort of immunity, I did go with my mum and little boy who both seem fine.

The other is that I'm worried that my vape may be causing it in a way that it has damaged my lungs being that I've vaped for 9 years 😒

Fishmanpa: haha thought it best to check

Fishmanpa: haha thought it best to check
    If you've read my replies you would know but no worries

Positive thoughts

Hi Pulisa thank you for replying, I guess my first concern would be covid although the last time I went out ironically was a week ago when I went to get my first covid vaccine, obviously takes time to give and sort of immunity, I did go with my mum and little boy who both seem fine.

The other is that I'm worried that my vape may be causing it in a way that it has damaged my lungs being that I've vaped for 9 years 
    Hi there! Just wanted to toss out there that I experience the same sometimes. I quit smoking about 2 1/2 years ago now and switched to vaping. A couple things have helped me.

Hydrate excessively. Even if you think you’re hydrated, keep drinking lol. Avoid caffeinated beverages and stick to water or flavored tea if you can’t do plain tea.

What are you vaping? Do you use pod systems and Nic salts or do you use a mod with E-juice? I almost solely use a pod system with salts. I noticed that it was causing a little more throat/tickle chest sensation so I started running a second pod but use 6mg ejuice in it. It’s helped me cut back on the salt intake and has helped with the odd throat thing as well.

Obviously quitting vaping altogether is on my to-do list. But I still feel 10 million times better than when I was smoking, so it’s more just a slight irritation for me. Manageable!

Hi glassgirlw, thank you for replying
    I use a mod kit and make my own juice, I've never tried a pod so will get one and see if it helps, I do get a dry mouth a lot so will try to increase my water intake also.

I currently vape 3mg and intend to stop eventually too, it's just so frustrating because it really is one of the only things I enjoy for myself, I gave up smoking due to HA, drinking, eating my favourite things, I won't even drive out of my town (Driving is a big passion) Now I feel like the vape will have to go too 😔
    Don't get me wrong most of what I have given up is definitely much better for me I guess I sometimes wish it was through choice and not force.

Thank you again

Thread Information