Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: disappointed with nmp about some issues , let me explain

disappointed with nmp about some issues , let me explain

I'm going to be brave and tell you that I do not believe in covid-19.I don't believe it because I am what you call a conspiracy theorist , but i don't care it is my belief .

I'm disappointed with nmp because I need support with my anxiety which is sky high because of the lockdowns, the everyday in my face covid related fear being instilled in me if I let it .I feel that covid believers on here want me to explain and I don't want to , I don't have to and I don't and won't change my mind .

I know most on here are believers in covid and the vaccines and whatever else goes with it all , but I have a right to my opinion I have a right to not believe it and I do not have to explain why I don't believe it all .

I have been looking in on the forum quite a lot , just to see if there are any others on here who do not believe in covid.
    I'd really love to know there are people who feel the same , but are struggling with their anxiety not out of fear of covid , but the impact it is all having on them .

I don't want questioning about my belief thank you , I would like to find support from others who feel the same as I do and just knowing others believe the same thing would be a good start to my selfish self feeling better .

Please don't reply to this thread if you intend to question me or brow beat me about why I don't believe in covid , because I don't have to explain , I am a free thinking human being and as I respect those who believe in covid I would like the same respect back thanks . Peace and love to you all whatever you believe .

Re: disappointed with nmp about some issues , let me explain

Well covid is real so I won't go on about that but why do you think NMP has let you down?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

It isn't real to me and this is my point. NMP has let me down because there are no threads to support those of us who do not believe in covid. It seems just like the so called virus it has take over everyone and everything.

There should be a balance , just like with those who believe in medications to those who do not believe in them .

You can't force people to agree with you, though. Yours is a very unusual opinion, therefore it may be harder to find people who share it.

I don't know of anyone else that doesn't think it is real. You can't criticise NMP for that though.

The reason there are no threads is because you may be the only one on here that doesn't believe in it but how does that mean NMP has let you down?

We haven't deleted any threads about non-believers so maybe that is because you are in a minority.

I don't think you can say that is an issue with NMP though.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I agree with you entirely , but I know there are people who do not believe i covid and i think its important for them to share their belief with those who are of the same mind.
    My opinion is not unusual at all , there are millions of us who don't believe in covid.

I imagine there are no threads because those who dont believe in covid have been jumped upon just like I have in other threads , I actually left here one day feeling so down I went into a deep depression .
    I am faulting NMP because there is no thread to encourage anyone who may be sat at home wanting support during this time , it isn't just covid if you believe in covid that causes depression and anxiety symptoms , it is the impact of what the lockdown and the constant depressing daily messages we get through the media .
    If there is no thread to help support those who might not believe but are struggling related to it all then it is the fault of NMP .

It was brave of you to write the post. There have been a few people here who don’t believe in covid-19, but they aren’t here at the moment.

We all have opinions, yours just happens to be wrong. However, that doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to ask for help with your anxiety. Maybe you could frame your question in a way that doesn’t show your opinion of covid? By maybe just asking for advice?

I will point out that a lot of conspiracy theorists have anxiety, and it’s that anxiety that has forced them to find different excuses for the things that scare them. That said, We’re unlikely to believe your theories and you’re unlikely to listen to reason. Unless you are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My opinion is right because I believe what I believe, i said I respect others belief but you have just been very rude to me by saying my opinion is wrong lol.

As for your theory of people who believe in conspiracy theories suffering anxiety that again is rude. How dare you say this to someone on an anxiety forum . Would you like it if I told you that the people who believe in covid are brainwashed daily by the media who keep telling them they're going to die and how about the fact you probably wear a mask out of fear of getting a virus that I don't believe in .
    You see the reason why it is NMP at fault by letting people like you accuse other members of being wrong and having anxiety from their beliefs .
    Would you listen to my theories as to why I believe covid is a lie ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    It was brave of you to write the post. There have been a few people here who don’t believe in covid-19, but they aren’t here at the moment.

We all have opinions, yours just happens to be wrong. However, that doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to ask for help with your anxiety. Maybe you could frame your question in a way that doesn’t show your opinion of covid? By maybe just asking for advice?

I will point out that a lot of conspiracy theorists have anxiety, and it’s that anxiety that has forced them to find different excuses for the things that scare them. That said, We’re unlikely to believe your theories and you’re unlikely to listen to reason. Unless you are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We all have opinions, yours just happens to be wrong. However,

Maybe this is why those who don't believe in the virus don't post here anymore , its very worrying if they have stopped posting because they are told they are wrong for their beliefs .

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information