I'm going to be brave and tell you that I do not believe in covid-19.I don't believe it because I am what you call a conspiracy theorist , but i don't care it is my belief .

I'm disappointed with nmp because I need support with my anxiety which is sky high because of the lockdowns, the everyday in my face covid related fear being instilled in me if I let it .I feel that covid believers on here want me to explain and I don't want to , I don't have to and I don't and won't change my mind .

I know most on here are believers in covid and the vaccines and whatever else goes with it all , but I have a right to my opinion I have a right to not believe it and I do not have to explain why I don't believe it all .

I have been looking in on the forum quite a lot , just to see if there are any others on here who do not believe in covid.
I'd really love to know there are people who feel the same , but are struggling with their anxiety not out of fear of covid , but the impact it is all having on them .

I don't want questioning about my belief thank you , I would like to find support from others who feel the same as I do and just knowing others believe the same thing would be a good start to my selfish self feeling better .

Please don't reply to this thread if you intend to question me or brow beat me about why I don't believe in covid , because I don't have to explain , I am a free thinking human being and as I respect those who believe in covid I would like the same respect back thanks . Peace and love to you all whatever you believe .