Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: disappointed with nmp about some issues , let me explain

Re: disappointed with nmp about some issues , let me explain

Enough already! It's real! What's next? I guess the vaccines were developed to inject tracking devices too? Many here have had friends and family die from it including myself! If you 'choose' not to believe it, that's on you but don't go spreading this conspiracy nonsense. I find this line of thought as well as those that refuse to follow the guidelines abhorrent!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Peace and love....but also anger and denial. You're obviously not going to explain anything but why blame a internet forum? Surely you can find another online site where you will have support and understanding? As you say there are loads of people who feel the way you do.
    Yes peace and love because believers and none believers are all struggling. Maybe you are just not open minded enough to accept that not everyone will believe the same as you . It's quite difficult when you are conditioned to believe a certain way .

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Read about NY Governor Andrew Cuomo and nursing home deaths data being hidden.
    Is that your proof of a global conspiracy, nursing homes?

I've said this before and I'll say it again -

If it's raining and the people who sell umbrellas hike the price of umbrellas, that does not mean it's not raining OR they caused it to rain.

Just because some people are taking advantage of a situation, it does not mean the situation is not actually happening.

AND....even if some data is being manipulated, it also does not mean it is not happening.

FINALLY....this thread is about covid not being real, not the global response to it.

By the way, do you have proof of what the nurse said in writing? Did SHE have proof of it in writing? Who told her this, how did she know? Etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I find this line of thought as well as those that refuse to follow the guidelines abhorrent!

FMP
    I find it genuinely scarier than the virus itself.

The denial is absurd. The belief in something that is blatantly visible whilst believing in unproven hearsay is worrisome to say the least.

I'm up to ankietyjoe's post replying to pamplemousse and firstly I have to challenge why I can not list what some people feel? I'm not making it up and I'm not doing it because I have nothing better to do.
    I have received personal messages since this post went up and I did it because some members had asked. I also wanted to help a thread that needed support including feelthelove.

As far as the points not being related.
    Well they are related in some form.
    For instance, Lockdown is a result of Covid19 and it is the lockdown that has and will affect businesses, homes, income and mental and physical well being.lonliness, depression, agoraphobia, OCD.
    And to be honest it's pointless listing any other points as you put it as you will no doubt shoot down anything that you personally don't agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    Neither of those articles refute what I said OR point towards untoward practices being used to rush the vaccines out. They're both suggesting that we look at the data more AND keep an eye on long term effects, which I completely agree with.

My point with Carnations post is that you can't just list a whole load of 'stuff' (mostly unrelated to Covid in the first place) implying there's some kind of global conspiracy going on that's causing Covid.
    Clearly I've missed the testing on pregnant women to see what effect it has on the unborn foetus, nor have I seen data on what long-term effects are going to be because it has been got to market inside a few months, something no other vaccine has done before. This may all turn out good, and that's great.

But what it doesn't? What may we have unleashed upon the populace? This does seem like a panic response which no other respiratory virus has gained, or is it because it got into the "First World" that people paid attention to it?

may I ask who you are to declare anything real, with the greatest respect your opinion is no more valid than the next, you do know gates moved from computers to vaccines and declared he makes 200% more profit from vaccines, so is health his driving ambition, why would someone like gates, who has said many times that the world is over populated suddenly be so interested in producing a vaccine that will "save" millions, sometimes you have to scratch the surface to see what in beneath it.

Aww thanks whisper. It was ASDA that let us down.
    We've got some now. Popped out to the local shop and I'll stock up from that Zoo site that Pulisa kindly looked up for me.

I was listening to a doctor who stated it has not been tested on pregnant women but they are asking the women to consider the risk of not taking the vaccine, now that puts any pregnant woman in to what can only be described as a clinical trial, if that person has not been fully informed of the contents, risks and everything else, the one administrating the vaccine are in direct breach of the Nuremberg code.
    So the dangers here are very real.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    Is that your proof of a global conspiracy, nursing homes?

I've said this before and I'll say it again -

If it's raining and the people who sell umbrellas hike the price of umbrellas, that does not mean it's not raining OR they caused it to rain.

Just because some people are taking advantage of a situation, it does not mean the situation is not actually happening.

AND....even if some data is being manipulated, it also does not mean it is not happening.

FINALLY....this thread is about covid not being real, not the global response to it.

By the way, do you have proof of what the nurse said in writing? Did SHE have proof of it in writing? Who told her this, how did she know? Etc...
    Joe... you're dealing with a bloke who thinks Trump had the election stolen from him and that he was the rightful victor.

QED.

However... I do keep hearing anecdotal evidence (even within my own circle) of elderly people having Covid-19 put on the death certificate when no test has been undertaken. It does seem to be 'a thing', even though falsifying a death certificate is, I believe, a criminal offence.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information