Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: disappointed with nmp about some issues , let me explain

Re: disappointed with nmp about some issues , let me explain

What makes it so blatantly visible?

and you think having more votes than actual legal voters is not an issue.... that's very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    For information to the Ops post....
    There are many members on this Site that have similar views to feelthelove but won't post because they are either afraid to for fear of being attacked personally or outed as a believer in something different to the mainstream.
    I won't divulge their names to protect their mental health.
    Words can be powerful and need to be chosen carefully. Just one word in a sentence can be received so differently to what you are trying to say.
    For instance, if you say I don't believe in Covid, people will retaliate and say that it is not true and there have been deaths to prove it.
    The fact is we get viruses every year as we do the flu.
    The named virus - Covid 19 is to be perceived as a deadly contagious disease resulting in people having to wear face masks, distancing themselves from others and being lockdown for months on end. If you remember in the beginning of this pandemic, even touching items was forbidden. So this is where the divide comes. We know there have been deaths, the facts are there. But the question lies with some people that there have been no flu victims this year. The question lies why no flu, but people catching Covid. Flu is just as contagious. Also it has been noticed that a number of people have died from other causes but the death certificate will read from Covid. 'From' and 'With' are two completely different explanations.
    Now we know that pneumonia can be deathly if you are very old or sick which can originate from having the flu or your body just giving up due to old age or sickness like I said.
    But we haven't heard much about that since Nov 19.
    In my family for instance, both my mum and dad's final cause of death was pneumonia as was both my nans and several other people I know. It was not the original cause of death, pneumonia sets in when the body becomes unfit for the organs to work as they should do.
    Back to Covid 19. Do we really know what it is?
    To my knowledge it is something we have not had before and the symptoms are very similar to pneumonia.
    I personally have had flu and it can take months to recover. You feel weak, your breathing is laboured, you think you have recovered to find you feel weak again.
    Now before anyone jumps on me personally, I am trying to explain the minds of others that will not speak up and explain what I have taken the time to do.
    And its not just that.
    The world is changing, even changed.
    You might hear folk talk about 'The New World Order '.
    We know cash is now forbidden in most places.
    We know businesses are closing '. We know that tax, interest rates etc will rise.
    We know tracking and cameras are everywhere.
    We know personal information is being collected from all sources.
    We also know the vaccines were rushed without the normal protocol testing.
    These are just some of the points that people will talk about and question.
    So the crux of what some would class as non believers is the 'Covid 19' was created to feed the fear for this New World Order. And I'm sure many of you already know that.
    But. The people that voice these opinions have been outed, excluded and even fined for such an opinion. So now 'freedom of speech' has been removed from society as well. Never before has stuff been taken down from posts, websites, YouTube, twitter, forums. Even from long-standing doctors and scientists who have an impeccable record. They are all removed leaving some people to question why?
    And when people start to lose their jobs, possibly their homes and struggle to make ends meet. They will question the nature of the whole affair. And this is where you have a divide.
    As a whole I personally think everyone has been very law-abiding because as people we care about our fellow human beings and go along with rules and regulations to keep the peace or help to get life back to a normality.. But it doesn't mean that everyone agrees with everything.
    Whether it is being opposed to lockdown or wearing a face mask, to not seeing their elderly relations who live for a visit from their son or daughter or grandchildren.
    Not forgetting the people that have had their cancer treatment cancelled and people too scared to enter a hospital for checkups and operations. People doing their own dentistry. Mental health rising with agoraphobia setting in. Depression on the rise with sometimes fatal results.
    Yes, sometimes it is more horrific to have reasons explained and it's much easier to say we have a pandemic than look at the bigger picture or dissect the situation.
    And if you are still reading, then thank you for taking the time and interest.
    Once again, my post is just a small account of the minds that are too afraid to speak.

Lastly, I personally don't think this forum is at any fault for not hearing someone's views. We are lucky to have NMP.
    It is free and has free speech. Unless of course it is damaging to others well being and safety. And Nicola & Co do a grand job of running the Site that most of us appreciate with much thanks.
    Your post was great and informative. I do however think NMP are at fault . Its been a great help to me in the past , but since everyone seems to be obsessed with covid its like those who dare to say they don't believe are jumped on . It is difficult enough with anxiety but it makes it worse when 99% of the forum members are in agreement with each other so the minority feels bullied and singled out . This is why I think admin should make sure this doesn't happen , it is happening as it is happening on this thread . I've been called deluded already from someone ,and the first line from admin was 'covid is real' fair enough I respect her belief but as a person who has run forums in the past I know that if a minority is being ganged up on it will cause division and fallout . On an anxiety forum it is more dangerous as we are all highly anxious that is why we are here , so it is very important for admin to make sure it is fair and that we all feel we are being fairly treated . It's also been suggested I try another forum that shares my belief . I'm pretty sure that if we all believed the same thing life would be boring.
    One thing I am certain of now is that I won't be asking for help for my anxiety on here as I feel I don't fit in .

Is having to wait 120 seconds between posts because I am new or does it apply to all posters and on all threads and topics?

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    Is that your proof of a global conspiracy, nursing homes?

I've said this before and I'll say it again -

If it's raining and the people who sell umbrellas hike the price of umbrellas, that does not mean it's not raining OR they caused it to rain.

Just because some people are taking advantage of a situation, it does not mean the situation is not actually happening.

AND....even if some data is being manipulated, it also does not mean it is not happening.

FINALLY....this thread is about covid not being real, not the global response to it.

By the way, do you have proof of what the nurse said in writing? Did SHE have proof of it in writing? Who told her this, how did she know? Etc...
    You said global conspiracy not me. You asked for examples I gave them to you.

You don't think manipulation of covid deaths is important? It's enormous.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him think.

Quote Originally Posted by blessednotstressed View Post
    Is having to wait 120 seconds between posts because I am new or does it apply to all posters and on all threads and topics?
    No that's normal...oops I didn't wait 120 seconds! Grrr

That is a sad testimony to a forum claiming to help, if we cannot bond a purely a equal human level, we are in no position to help anyone. I really hope you find great friends on here who can help you in your darkest times to see there is always tomorrow the sun will always rise.

may I ask who you are to declare anything real, with the greatest respect your opinion is no more valid than the next, you do know gates moved from computers to vaccines and declared he makes 200% more profit from vaccines, so is health his driving ambition, why would someone like gates, who has said many times that the world is over populated suddenly be so interested in producing a vaccine that will "save" millions, sometimes you have to scratch the surface to see what in beneath it.
    But the world IS over-populated; in my lifetime it has more than doubled, from 3.27 to 7.7 billion.

That sort of growth is unsustainable and we are seeing the negative effects already. both in climate change and in zoonotic diseases where man is encroaching upon the habitats of wild animals. The idea that perpetual 'growth' - both economically and in terms of population is desirable - is foolish and will only end in disaster.

In poorer and developing countries, life expectancy is poor and infant mortality is frightening, so large families are the norm - because many of the children will not survive into adulthood. This is because of extreme poverty and poor sanitation, as well as disease. By developing vaccines to destroy these diseases and improving sanitation, people can have smaller, healthier families that will be more productive. This in turn will reduce the impact upon planetary resources which, let us remember, are finite.

Quote Originally Posted by feelthelove View Post
    Your post was great and informative. I do however think NMP are at fault . Its been a great help to me in the past , but since everyone seems to be obsessed with covid its like those who dare to say they don't believe are jumped on . It is difficult enough with anxiety but it makes it worse when 99% of the forum members are in agreement with each other so the minority feels bullied and singled out . This is why I think admin should make sure this doesn't happen , it is happening as it is happening on this thread . I've been called deluded already from someone ,and the first line from admin was 'covid is real' fair enough I respect her belief but as a person who has run forums in the past I know that if a minority is being ganged up on it will cause division and fallout . On an anxiety forum it is more dangerous as we are all highly anxious that is why we are here , so it is very important for admin to make sure it is fair and that we all feel we are being fairly treated . It's also been suggested I try another forum that shares my belief . I'm pretty sure that if we all believed the same thing life would be boring.
    One thing I am certain of now is that I won't be asking for help for my anxiety on here as I feel I don't fit in .
    Fine, I give in it is all my fault and I am fully to blame for you feeling bad so I am sorry about that. There is no point arguing with you so I may as well just agree.

Hope that makes you feel better now.

If anyone else would like to tell me that I am to blame and so is NMP then please go ahead. You won't get banned I promise.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

It's normal. It's just told me I have to wait another 26 seconds!

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information