Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: disappointed with nmp about some issues , let me explain

Re: disappointed with nmp about some issues , let me explain

Are you saying it's never good to tell people they're wrong? Kids have died because their parents didn't believe in modern medicine - I can give examples once I'm not on my phone.

Heck, if I'm factually wrong about something I'd rather know.

Sorry but this is not about NMP.

You could have titled your post "need support from like minded people who don't believe in covid" or simply "really struggling during lockdown and need some support"

You can get support for your anxiety/depression or whataver but that does not have to include covid at all.

Just ask for help but don't say it is the fault of my forum.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by feelthelove View Post
    We all have opinions, yours just happens to be wrong.
    Maybe if you have the attitude that everyone else's opinion is wrong and you voice it in that fashion then people will get annoyed and 'jump on you'

You cannot moan at people and this forum when you are doing exactly the same as what you are complaining about!!

You say that people do not listen to your opinion yet you are not listening to their opinion and telling them that they are wrong

opinion

noun: opinion; plural noun: opinions

a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
    "that, in my opinion, is right"

Opinions are just that, they are not facts.... they are what you personally feel about something.... you cannot tell people that their opinion is wrong as they have every right to have a different opinion to that of your own.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Hey FTL

How are you? Hey don't apologize for your beliefs. I won't exactly put it like you do...that I don't believe in covid. I think a virus exists (just like any other flu type of virus) but at the same time I don't agree with any of the so called remedies. I don't believe masks do any good. I don't wear one. I absolutely don't believe lockdowns do any good at all. In fact they are extremely destructive to society. The fear mongering has been off the charts insane leading to serious mental illness for many. The latest thing for people to do when they don't agree with you is call you a conspiracy theorist. It's a way to marginalize you. It just rolls off me. Doesn't faze my one iota. Covid 19 has been weaponized to drive an agenda. That's so plain to see it's not funny. So don't feel bad about your opinions...they have merit even if others (and not everyone) don't agree with them.

N.

"I'm disappointed that I can't see confirmation bias wherever I look" - would be a better thread title.

Covid isn't about 'belief'. It's not a religion or theory. It's provable, testable stone cold fact.

If you don't believe in it, it's because you're misinformed. I know people it has killed and I know one person it has stolen nearly a year from very well. He is an ex paramedic, an ex UN negotiator and has just completed his third TED talk. He had it, it fvcked him. A year later he is still struggling and it nearly killed him again a couple of months ago from long covid complications (stroke from blood clot).

Like I said, you are extremely, extremely misinformed and your 'belief' is dangerous.

i work in a hospital and i can vouch for the virus being real, there are people still on machines helping them to breathe, due to the virus mixed in with other health conditions.

i'm stating a fact of what is happening where i work.
    Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
    Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
    Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)

Here is a very well written piece from an extremely valid source - look at his background. Articles like this can help people understand the realities of what is occuring with covid 19.

https://outline.com/wckWcs

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    Maybe if you have the attitude that everyone else's opinion is wrong and you voice it in that fashion then people will get annoyed and 'jump on you'

You cannot moan at people and this forum when you are doing exactly the same as what you are complaining about!!

You say that people do not listen to your opinion yet you are not listening to their opinion and telling them that they are wrong

Opinions are just that, they are not facts.... they are what you personally feel about something.... you cannot tell people that their opinion is wrong as they have every right to have a different opinion to that of your own.
    Yes, I agree VBJ...that "you happen to be wrong" comment was a little too direct lol...without provacation that is! I had to put that caveat in.

Quote Originally Posted by feelthelove View Post
    My opinion is right because I believe what I believe, i said I respect others belief but you have just been very rude to me by saying my opinion is wrong lol.

As for your theory of people who believe in conspiracy theories suffering anxiety that again is rude. How dare you say this to someone on an anxiety forum . Would you like it if I told you that the people who believe in covid are brainwashed daily by the media who keep telling them they're going to die and how about the fact you probably wear a mask out of fear of getting a virus that I don't believe in .
    You see the reason why it is NMP at fault by letting people like you accuse other members of being wrong and having anxiety from their beliefs .
    Would you listen to my theories as to why I believe covid is a lie ?

Yes I would, FTL..Why do you believe Covid is a lie?

I think the danger in claiming Sars Cov2 doesn't exist is dangerous on many levels. The ability for people to question this is obviously enabled by the fact we cannot perceive it with any of our senses. But are people dying from it not evidence enough? Of course we could travel back in history and make the same claims about other pandemics. Was the 1918/19 Spanish Flu a real virus or a global 'reset'? And if the latter, what exactly was reset? And did those millions die from a non-existent virus too?

It mystifies me though why some of us have this need to manipulate an entirely natural entity and get it to 'fit' into some kind of human grand plan. It's like we are petrified that something so small and so random that has cut such a swathe through our species, frightens us to the point where we feel the need to deny its very existence. So it must ​be some kind of plot. That feels much safer doesn't it.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information