Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cramping Before Periods & Not Pregnant? Is It My PCOS?

Re: Cramping Before Periods & Not Pregnant? Is It My PCOS?

Yes it sounds like a regular period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think because it seems light/watery, I still have a light showing today (day 3), so I guess it's normal, with my periods it's always been up and down or very long or none at all.

I've just had another show this morning, it's light. I haven't had a show since the 18th and was gone and now I'm getting a show again, is that normal or a stress thing?

It's been exactly a week since I had that bleed.

(Update: Right now, it's a brown/red show, not much of it, but looks like a browny/red show, similar to when you're period is ending, not sure if that means anything).
    Last edited by mischamoonlight; 25-03-21 at 14:12.

It seemed to go from light pink this morning, then to brown and now a dull pinkish show now. When my period finished on the 18th, it only lasted 2 days and faded after the 3rd day, so I'm wondering if this is a reason I'm getting a bleed now/light dull pink show if you will? A week later.

This week has been chaotic to say the least. Monday, went doctors, he sent me to the hospital for blood tests, was worried about an infection. Waited 3 hours in hospital, had ECG, bloods and the doctor there checked my chest back and front etc, throat all that. I explained I had the covid test week before and it was negative (thankfully). ECG said all was normal, had two bloods for clots and heart, both were normal thankfully, showed no sign of infection and all my vitals were normal, liver, kidney etc.

Then had a few other stressful things happen, nothing major but still a head stress. So, I know this is probably not helping at all either. All that week I didn't eat much food at all, which is why I went down a couple pounds too, so all of this hasn't helped.

I'm due my smear in October. I worry about things like that too, and perimenopause, as a woman in her early 30's, with no kids and would probably like even just one child, these things are on my mind almost daily. Cancers are also a worry too, and I'm not sexually active and haven't been for years. So, I honestly think about so many things, which is subconsciously making me stressed too.

Mischa you’re in a terrible spiral and it’s very sad to see.

No one can give you advice on your exact condition. We can reassure or share experiences but you offer so much detail and medical history and you must appreciate that we aren’t doctors. All those tests you went through last week and was that for the upset tummy you had? Has your doctor never talked to you about ibs?

Obviously your conversations between you and medical staff are private, but do you never discuss your anxiety? And when you’ve been to see them recently did you discuss your periods?

I know you have pcos and I’m sure that has something to do with your symptoms. But I don’t have experience. I think you need to speak to your doctor again and tell them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information