Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: AstraZeneca vaccine halted

Re: AstraZeneca vaccine halted

Oxford AZ has only had 24 instances (15 confirmed, 9 speculated) with blood clots despite 17 million doses given. I'm not a math teacher or anything, but that's about the same for any other drug or vaccine.

.......and if it's less than in the normal population, that would be seen as a matter of natural course, then maybe the AZ vaccine stops some incidences happening ? �� Sorry , but this all seems like nuts to people at the moment doesn't it.

Carys, AZ mentioned its ability in stopping clots. I wonder if they make a Big Ben sized needle we could use to inject the Palace of Westminster? Far too many clots in there...

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Bravo, Carys. And bravo for going ahead and getting your precious vaccine.

It's been 11 days, Rainbow. Why on earth are you feeling doomed? My son has had the AZ vaccine and he's absolutely fine despite having a whole load of health problems.
    You can choose to leap on this blood clot "link" or you can be grateful that you've had your jab and are fine.
    Blood clots are a big factor in Covid so I know I'd be grateful that I'd had the jab.
    I am worried because someone died 10 days after having the vaccine, I think that was in Austria. Blood clots can take a while do develop and I assume a while longer until you notice any effects of it depending on where in the body it is.

I am grateful that I have had it done but worried also.

Unhappy Re: AstraZeneca vaccine halted

If you're still wondering why all these European countries are halting the use of Astra Zeneca:

UK Government Report.
    Pfizer vaccine adverse reactions

Execution date: March 4, 2021

* Blood disorders: 2,033
    * Cardiac disorders: 1,032
    * Congenital disorders: 3
    * Hearing disorders: 713
    * Endocrine disorders: 10
    * Eye disorders: 1,242 (12 cases of blindness)
    * Gastrointestinal disorders: 9,360
    * General disorders: 26,391
    * Liver disorders: 17
    * Immune system disorders: 466
    * Infections: 1,863
    * Injuries: 393
    * Continued Investigations: 965
    * Metabolic disorders: 525
    * Muscle-tissue disorders: 11,565
    * Neoplasms: 20
    * Nervous System Disorders: 16,107
    * Associated with pregnancy: 29
    * Psychiatric disorders: 1,235
    * Renal / urinary disorder: 187
    * Syst. Reproductive: 338
    * Respiratory disorders: 3,575
    * Skin disorder: 6,042
    * Vascular disorders: 992
    * Dead: 212
    * Medical and Surgical Procedures: 45
    * https://www.gov.uk/government/public...erse-reactions

What's disturbing is this is a weekly report

It's a report *updated weekly* - there is a difference. Those are cumulative results going back to the beginning of January.

Plus you've posted results for the Pfizer vaccine.

Try harder.
    Last edited by Pamplemousse; 16-03-21 at 11:36.

People have been advised to report any symptoms they have after vaccination. The vaccine programmes have now administered at least one dose to around 25 million people in the UK alone. Of those vaccinated, 99% of them are either over 50 or already suffer from underlying conditions.

So let me ask you. Is it uncommon for people over the age of 50 to suffer from some form of health complaint, with or without the vaccine? Is it now a case that every symptom, every discomfort and every disorder detected in people over 50 simply MUST be because of the vaccine?

Have all other disorders and illnesses just stopped doing what they do all of a sudden? They’ve just become completely inert and it’s the vaccines that are doing all of this damage? That’s just utter nonsense, isn’t it?

When you vaccinate 25 million people of older age and with underlying conditions, and demand that they report every symptom they experience, it is utterly INEVITABLE that there will be a large reporting of incidence. If there weren’t, we’d be looking at these vaccines being an absolute wonder drug that cures and prevents every illness known to man.

It would be kind of nice if people would try and think of these things with a bit more logic rather than posting the latest “OMG DA VACCINE GUNNA FOKIN KILL US” drivel in a place full of anxiety sufferers. Get a bloody grip, seriously.

What's also poor IMO is cretins blaming "the EU" here - it's individual countries choosing to exercise their right to opt out (you know, what apparently we could never do if you listen to foaming Brexiters) when the European Medicines Agency, the actual EU 'bogeyman' says the AZ vaccine is safe.

So let me ask you. Is it uncommon for people over the age of 50 to suffer from some form of health complaint, with or without the vaccine? Is it now a case that every symptom, every discomfort and every disorder detected in people over 50 simply MUST be because of the vaccine?
    I've said this morning similar in my household, like literally ANYTHING could be attributed to it randomly - 50 people have heart attacks, 100 people have utis, 150 people get hayfever, 100 alopecia blah blah.

Panickattacka, its getting tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    What's also poor IMO is cretins blaming "the EU" here - it's individual countries choosing to exercise their right to opt out (you know, what apparently we could never do if you listen to foaming Brexiters) when the European Medicines Agency, the actual EU 'bogeyman' says the AZ vaccine is safe.
    Whatever the reason, when you look at the data it’s a complete over reaction by many. It is a note of genuine puzzlement to me why they’d halt the AZ vaccine when the incidence of DVT’s is at exactly the same level as other vaccines being administered. If they’ve got some other data that shows the AZ vaccine is of more concern in this regard, let’s see it.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information