Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Right sided discomfort

Re: Right sided discomfort

Hi Cusper

Thank you so much for your reply! It's really odd, but now you mention it, I wonder if it could be SIBO? I do suffer with IBS and have had digestive issues for as long as I can remember. Maybe this is something to look into. I haven't had any blood tests. I've been trying to refrain from contacting the doctors but I think I'd this carries on I will have to! Thanks again! I hope you're okay now?

I still have pain for sure, but much less. I am really convinced that it is spine related. I am an artist and I tend to sit in one position for hours and hours a day so now I am trying to do stretches and exercise to help, which it is. However certain days it will hurt all day. I am at the point where I don't think it is serious because it is sporadic and isn't getting worse. It just uncomfortable. I am otherwise healthy. However, I am really really happy I did the blood tests and the scans, that keeps me from worrying about those major organs like the liver kidneys and lungs. Also, for peace of mind I do like to get my blood tests once a year. I most likely need a chiropractor. Let me know how you get on!

That's good to hear. It definitely sounds like it could be spine related and you've had the tests which is very reassuring! I keep thinking I feel better but then the feelings return and all the digestive issue along with it.

I don't know whether this is just anxiety playing it's usual tricks and ibs making it worse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information