About a month ago I started to have groin pain on my left side. It was a burning and pinching feeling in my lower groin. I think it started a few days after my last period began. I had my annual well woman visit right after my period ended and told the physician about my groin pain. She said it was likely from an infection and did a swab and urine test. She said otherwise they will look at my ovaries, which is one of my worst fears. My previous obgyn moved away and this was my first time seeing this physician assistant, she did the pelvic exam but was so fast I can’t imagine she really even felt my ovaries. I was so upset as I felt like I didn’t get a decent exam and I have an issue. Well, tests came back no infection, (although there was trace blood in urine which worries me). Then my left hip also started hurting a few days later, but it’s more in my butt. I went to see my regular GP today and she mentioned ovaries and ordered a pelvic ultrasound and full range of bloodwork which I’m having done on Friday. Luckily the pain has almost gone away in the past few days, which made me feel better until I googled the afternoon away and realized it may just have subsided for now due to my cycle. Im really scared for these tests, so worried they will find something sinister. My doctor said she doesn’t think it’s serious but we need to do the tests to find out. I’ve also been obsessed trying to figure out if I’m bloated or just normal belly fat. I’m a 45 year old single mom to my 13 year old daughter, I’m so sad and stressed lately. The fear is overwhelming right now. Thanks for reading.