Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad anxiety

Re: Bad anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Phil, that will never in a million years happen here in 'anti-authority' UK!
    I already feel bad anxiety knowing I can’t go to a gig yet in Wales you can take just very stressful. Do you think that’s as far as we will go or could it extend? I really hope it doesn’t come to work places as my mental health would be affected but as far as I know night club workers can still work without a jab.

Quote Originally Posted by PHR View Post
    I would guess social media is the issue when it comes to your distorted view of the jab too? Do you think?
    I am open minded to them as I don’t mind other people having to them but I believe in a choice. Like my wife having had covid she’s protected now anyway for a while.

Very unlikely in the UK, except for some healthcare positions in which precedent has already been set with the Hepatitis jab.

You may have issues with travelling abroad, as some countries may have issues with unvaccinated tourists entering (you may require evidence of testing and possible quarantining restrictions). It will also depend on the travel insurance companies on their view of risk they want to take.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    I am open minded to them as I don’t mind other people having to them but I believe in a choice. Like my wife having had covid she’s protected now anyway for a while.
    I agree that I think it should be a choice, which it is by the way, but what do you think would happen - thinking extremely logically - if your very worst case scenario happened, and you had the jab?

I have two issues with my anxiety at the moment:

Eating I struggle to eat every since my throat froze when I was eating and I felt I couldn’t force it down for 5 secs I struggle. I have to wash the food down with milk and can’t enjoy it the same. Often it takes me so long to eat the food goes cold. Any tips?

Secondly the adrenaline anxiety attacks I get when travelling I’ve not been anywhere long distance for a while as even a short journey I feel “maybe I’m going crazy or I can’t cope” and it lasts maybe 20 mins but it makes me fear future journeys any tips for that?

Anybody help with my latest anxiety symptoms?

With travel, you could gradually increase the length of the journeys?

Eating wise, I would say small amounts regularly and maybe have the TV or radio on as a distraction? Anything to take your mind off what you're doing.

Sounds a bit like dysphagia, which can sometimes be caused by anxiety.

Thanks

My wife is going to a Halloween house gathering this weekend I was asked but I am a bit afraid to go due to the covid risk to be honest. My worry is how long I will feel like this for? Years?

Can anybody help?

I am lacking motivation. I cancelled a few hotel trips and today I went to the railway station and turned back home. My wife is saving for a car which will use 50% of our savings so I am terrified to spend any money I feel like staying indoors for the next year? I struggle with anxiety going longer journeys too?

I also worry about going to gigs or peoples houses due to covid feel I can’t live life anymore
    Last edited by phil06; 03-11-21 at 21:39.

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread Information