Page 126 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1562

Thread: Bad anxiety

Re: Bad anxiety

My favourite is the Bali Mynah enclosure, it's this tiny walk-through and the birds are so tame they hop along a pace or so in front of you.

Well, all you bat fans. Prepare to be made well jell…we actually have bats roosting in the eves of our house. They’ve been there for years and this time of year you can stand in the garden while they swoop around you. Got to admit it’s the most wonderful thing to be out with them. Even better when the owls are calling. I reckon I must be a closet goth

I am indeed totally jealous.

That momma robin we had nesting in our yard this Spring was no slouch either! She would dive bomb us defending her nest anytime we went outside. She eventually got better about it but she was a pesky bugger for a while

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I will update everybody on a few things

First off the leg and bum pain. The legs are a little better today I felt it but tonight it was fine. When lying down I notice the pain a bit less. When standing at work I managed ok mostly when standing it’s been fine now. I sat down a few times and I don’t notice the pain if any for short periods does this mean it’s getting better? It’s still varying between the bum hole being sore on bone switched with the feeling I’ve say too long on the cheeks. I’m still anxious as I want the pain to go totally? Hard to believe a mattress can cause this issue?

Got some positive news my house hold bills are coming down and the tax threshold has changed for national insurance so I was feeling a squeeze with cost of living but it’s getting better now and also some friends asked to meet first opportunity I have since the pandemic I know I mentioned it here so thought I would share. I finally feel everything I done in 2019 can be done in 2022 and I’ve also stayed off gambling so I feel some progress back to where I want to be. I think that will relief a lot of my anxiety and pains. I had much less of this in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post

Got some positive news my house hold bills are coming down and the tax threshold has changed for national insurance so I was feeling a squeeze with cost of living but it’s getting better now and also some friends asked to meet first opportunity I have since the pandemic I know I mentioned it here so thought I would share. I finally feel everything I done in 2019 can be done in 2022 and I’ve also stayed off gambling so I feel some progress back to where I want to be. I think that will relief a lot of my anxiety and pains. I had much less of this in 2019.
    Some good news Phil!

Thanks yes I am glad there is good news.

Legs been better too. I am still stressed as I have a sore backside. As I say it’s an ache when I sit down I can’t believe a mattress can cause so much of an issue?

The nurse things the mattress triggered my pain. Just a chat over phone

It was about 4 weeks ago I woke on pain as the springs dug in. My worry is how long can this take to heal up? What sort of damage has the mattress done?
    Last edited by phil06; 04-07-22 at 16:58.

Legs been better too. I am still stressed as I have a sore backside. As I say it’s an ache when I sit down I can’t believe a mattress can cause so much of an issue?

It was about 4 weeks ago I woke on pain as the springs dug in. My worry is how long can this take to heal up? What sort of damage has the mattress done?
    You've certainly been lumbar-ed with a dodgy mattress, Phil but you're a spring chicken so you'll survive!

Legs been better too. I am still stressed as I have a sore backside. As I say itís an ache when I sit down I canít believe a mattress can cause so much of an issue?

Glad some things are better Phil.

If you are still uncomfortable then it might be worth going back and actually showing someone. In England we are able to self refer to certain physiotherapists. Could you ring your dr surgery & ask if you can the same?

Have you been doing the exercises?

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Glad some things are better Phil.

If you are still uncomfortable then it might be worth going back and actually showing someone. In England we are able to self refer to certain physiotherapists. Could you ring your dr surgery & ask if you can the same?

Have you been doing the exercises?
    Yes I did consider a physiotherapist. I am not in absolute pain with it I mean it’s annoying but sometimes it’s not too bad. I’ve not done the exercises yet. I had the same issue with my back and it went away like magic one day. It seems this pain is the same I felt I was noticing it less. Perhaps one day it goes away but I get anxious as it’s a waiting game for the pain to go. Sometimes I get a tingling in my legs but that may be anxiety.

I can’t believe the mattress could cause so much issues but those springs did dig in and that’s when I felt the pain so I assume that’s the cause. Maybe by the sprigs hitting the bone that’s why I feel it or the sitting too long feeling. Yesterday I felt an improvement but less so today. Perhaps it will go away itself anyway? But like I sat I think of the pain Every day waiting for it to go? I notice the pain much less standing or lying down now mostly limited to sitting

Page 126 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast

Thread Information