Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad anxiety

Bad anxiety

Iíve had a few symptoms today a tight chest but the symptom passed in 30 mins. I had another one like a throbbing pain in my hand like the veins maybe throbs or feels tense? Itís not all the time but some of the time? I have issues with panic attacks having 2/3 a day and Iím pacing up and down the house feeling spaced out separated from things?

I have been finding lockdown hard as we have another month to go and the vaccine pressure and news is causing the extreme distress. Can anybody relate to my anxiety?

Re: Bad anxiety

Could the throbbing pain me a blood clot?

Yes Phil, lots of us relate to your anxiety.

Not sure what the hand pain could be, but when stressed and anxious we clench our muscles, maybe you are doing that with your hands?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course people can relate to your anxiety, you know full well that a year of lockdown has had an effect on many peoples' mental health.

I woke last night thinking of this fear though, that not enough of the population would take the vaccine and it would allow more virus mutations to take place, which are more dangerous. Can you relate to this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Yes Phil, lots of us relate to your anxiety.

Not sure what the hand pain could be, but when stressed and anxious we clench our muscles, maybe you are doing that with your hands?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes I have been clenching my hands and using stress balls due to anxiety. I woke up this morning with lots of aches and pains too. I think it’s causing lots of physical sensations previously I never had this issue. I know it’s common for anxiety to change. I was even worried about taking the meds I am in incase there is long term effects? Today I am going to try and read less news to see if it helps. Being at work helps too I’ve had 3 days off and my anxiety has just got worse each day.

I am finding it hard to relax about the covid situation with it coming up to a year that’s sort of made me anxious knowing I’ve been dealing with this all year. I am hoping once things open up they will stay open this time. I wish I could deal with the anxiety feelings better like I say each night I pace up and down my living room. Sometimes I feel a pain in my neck then hands or feet for a second. I know the anxiety can affect things physically I think I’ve spent so many days in a state of panic (triggered by the news) that I feel this way?

It's all about being forced to have the vaccine though, isn't it? Or thinking that you will be forced to have the vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    It's all about being forced to have the vaccine though, isn't it? Or thinking that you will be forced to have the vaccine?
    Yes I admit that this pressure in the community is very difficult I walk down the street and people talk about it or social media. The pressure not from family I admit but the pressure is the biggest I have faced since school. It’s making me feel very drained and stressed and I’m finding the anxiety and terror of it hard to deal with. My brother isn’t having it but he’s more laid back and doesn’t suffer any anxiety about his choice equally I have family who got it not worried either

I'm 72 with COPD and three weeks ago I woke up with a high fever and unable to breath - my Oxygen saturation was 84 and I should of called an ambulance but decided to try and fix it myself. So I took all my inhalers and sticking my head out of the bathroom window at 3am I did breathing exercises and got my Oxygen saturation up to 90%. There was no way I was going into hospital where I could have of got a higher viral load which could of killed me, so persevered and after three days the infection started to lift and my Oxygen levels started to rise. However, I got a secondary Bacterial infection and ended up going to the hospital where they gave me antibiotics. It's now three weeks since I got the virus and I'm almost back to normal. Just letting you know that getting the virus when your old with co-morbidity’s isn’t a death sentence.

BTW, viral pneumonia is not usually as serious as bacteria pneumonia – IF, and it’s a big if, your immune system is fully working. If it’s not working with this virus, then you can get ARD’s and a cytokine storm, which is extremely dangerous. The reason I managed to stay at home with viral pneumonia was that I have very high levels of vitamin D which is a hormone that regulates the immune response, stopping ARD’s and cytokine storms. I’ve been taking 100ug (4000 IU’s of vitamin D for over a year now.
    Last edited by tommeasor; 19-03-21 at 12:25.

Thanks.

Could the sort of throbbing pain which comes now and again be anxiety? Felt it in other parts of my body today is it a sensation of anxiety?

I feel I need a tablet to take the edge of how I am feeling. I take propranolol but they don’t seem to me stopping my anxiety at the moment I just feel very anxious 24/7? Mostly worrying about covid vaccines

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information