Thread: Tested positive for H Pylori

Tested positive for H Pylori

Can anybody share with me their experiences of the Triple therapy, and thereafter - did your symptoms respond?

I am a but worried as 1 lot of antibiotics usually gives me upset tummy, so trying to convince myself it will be just for a week and worth it!

thank you!

Re: Tested positive for H Pylori

My wife went through that. Yeah, the meds kicked her butt and it took a while (a good month or so) for the symptoms to go away but she got better.

Feel better soon!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Oh boy I went through this about 2 years ago. I’m going to be so honest here. The meds kicked my ass. I felt worse on them but when treatment was finished, it was SO MUCH BETTER. Expect to feel worse on them but just know you’ll feel better when you’re done.

It eradicated my infection. I had an endoscopy done at my request and they took 18 samples to biopsy. Biopsy showed only gastritis. Otherwise the infection hadn’t caused damage. So rest assured your on the road to being ok

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    My wife went through that. Yeah, the meds kicked her butt and it took a while (a good month or so) for the symptoms to go away but she got better.

Feel better soon!

Positive thoughts
    that's good to know! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Scaredtoo View Post
    Oh boy I went through this about 2 years ago. I’m going to be so honest here. The meds kicked my ass. I felt worse on them but when treatment was finished, it was SO MUCH BETTER. Expect to feel worse on them but just know you’ll feel better when you’re done.

It eradicated my infection. I had an endoscopy done at my request and they took 18 samples to biopsy. Biopsy showed only gastritis. Otherwise the infection hadn’t caused damage. So rest assured your on the road to being ok
    thanks for that......I dread to think what to expect eeekkkk!!! Good to know it is only temporary! At least it will take my mind off other issues! Glad you made a good recovery!

Thread Information