Thread: My trip to A&E

My trip to A&E

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well.

It's been a lil while since I've had any /bad/ moments, I've been doing my best to work on myself- it's not easy and there's lots of bumps of I'm trying.

So the last few weeks I've been feeling rather run down, no energy/exhausted/lacking interest in food. Didn't think to much about it, thought it's something to do with living the same day over and over again for a year. Last week I started to get a dull pain long my pelvis and down my right side- didn't think to much about it. I've had cysts in the past, there wasn't to many other issues so carried on. On Sunday, I was carrying in some washing when my right leg just gave out. I feel onto the floor and my leg went into like a jerking state? Like it was shaking and I couldn't control it! Endless to say, I lost it. My mind came up with the worst outcomes- long story short I was brought to the a&e.

I think I aged like five years waiting for my results to come back, bloods came back good (so any other worries I had were out the window tbh lol)! One ultrasound later- my coil has fall out of place once again and jabbing into me! This is the second time this has happened since 2019! .

Hopefully things will go soother this time around- it's really knocked me to be honest. I've got alot of leg pain and the already kinda being run down doesn't really help. My heart been pounding alot since it happened but that might be high alert reaction!

Re: My trip to A&E

Oh dear - what a nightmare! I am not surprised this has given you quite a shock. Perhaps this is an opportunity to look at alternatives to the coil if you have had problems like this before? Regardless, the main thing is you are OK. Try and use the next few days to recover in the comfort of knowing it wasn't anything serious

Oh what a worry! I remember all the trouble you had when the coil was out in.

I’m glad you’re ok though, doesn’t it just prove how unfounded our anxieties are xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you're ok. That sounds like a traumatic ordeal. Waiting for test results is the worst. Think about it like this, you've just ran away from a lion. At least that's how your brain feels. Relax and rest easy

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Thread Information