Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Profuse Sweating

Re: Profuse Sweating

The seated gliders - never been hang gliding, although I'd love to. When you're in a glider it's like you're swimming, but in the air - you can feel the currents moving around you like water.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    I was born in London.

The novelty of tube travel wears off fast, trust me.
    It's like a little adventure going deep into the tunnels. If you had to do that every day though I can see it becoming monotonous. I had to lug an MPC 60 in a heavy flight case across London on the tube. Surprised nobody robbed me.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

You guys are making me sweaty and twitchy with all this talk about gliding I’m over here with the positive self talk, just trying to boost my confidence to board a regular airplane post-Covid lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    The seated gliders - never been hang gliding, although I'd love to. When you're in a glider it's like you're swimming, but in the air - you can feel the currents moving around you like water.
    That sounds amazing. Some people own one and just get up and go in it. I haven't seen people do that in the UK but lots of people in US do it.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    You guys are making me sweaty and twitchy with all this talk about gliding I’m over here with the positive self talk, just trying to boost my confidence to board a regular airplane post-Covid lol
    Planes are a breeze according to my brother. He's been everywhere around the world. I've still yet to board a plane. Valium will help if you're nervous. Where you flying?

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Planes are a breeze according to my brother. He's been everywhere around the world. I've still yet to board a plane. Valium will help if you're nervous. Where you flying?
    Yeah I’m so mental that I can’t take any drugs either. So I’ll just have to tough it out.

It will be quite some time before we’ll go, but planning a trip to Ireland and Scotland once things are deemed safe enough for international travel again. So definitely no time soon. But two places I have always wanted to see, it’s just my bad luck I have to fly over an ocean to get there

Yeah I’m so mental that I can’t take any drugs either. So I’ll just have to tough it out.

It will be quite some time before we’ll go, but planning a trip to Ireland and Scotland once things are deemed safe enough for international travel again. So definitely no time soon. But two places I have always wanted to see, it’s just my bad luck I have to fly over an ocean to get there
    Scotland is beautiful. The city is like any other city but the country side and mountains are beautiful. My other brother lived in a remote part of Scotland for 2 years while he worked on the railways. I'm Irish but never been to Ireland. Wexford is were my Grandad was from. That's a beautiful area too. I don't know much about places in Ireland.

☪️️

Scotland is beautiful. The city is like any other city but the country side and mountains are beautiful. My other brother lived in a remote part of Scotland for 2 years while he worked on the railways. I'm Irish but never been to Ireland. Wexford is were my Grandad was from. That's a beautiful area too. I don't know much about places in Ireland.
    My ancestry (really, really far back) is primarily Irish and English. I’ve always had a fascination with Ireland, and I desperately want to visit the UK as well but I figured to start small with Ireland/Scotland in one trip, then someday do another for the UK, Italy, and France.

My ancestry (really, really far back) is primarily Irish and English. I’ve always had a fascination with Ireland, and I desperately want to visit the UK as well but I figured to start small with Ireland/Scotland in one trip, then someday do another for the UK, Italy, and France.
    Good choices. London is very expensive. Stay clear.

☪️️

I would really want to visit Scotland as well as Switzerland. I wish someday to set my foot on those places. They are damn so beautiful And how I wish people are kind and nice too.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information