Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this normal?

Re: Is this normal?

Discharge is mostly of concern when spontaneous so please do not worry. I think most ladies if they squeezed would get something from one of the nipples. Please stop squeezing you are more likely to cause irritation which will then make you panic x

Quote Originally Posted by shera83 View Post
    Discharge is mostly of concern when spontaneous so please do not worry. I think most ladies if they squeezed would get something from one of the nipples. Please stop squeezing you are more likely to cause irritation which will then make you panic x
    Thank you for replying ☺️ I'm doing my best just to leave it alone! HA is a horrible thing most people who don't suffer from it wouldn't even think twice about it but of course my anxious mind goes into overdrive!! 🙈

HA is a horrible thing most people who don't suffer from it wouldn't even think twice about it but of course my anxious mind goes into overdrive!! ��
    HA isn't an illness though, you don't have to 'suffer' from it - you are in charge of it and can control it with the right sort of learning. There are a pile of 'stickies' at the top of the HA forum, and one I seem to recall gives a link to self-help material. They would be worth a read through.

I hear you I have health anxiety and clinic for a lump on Thursday and prod prod prod is all I am doing

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    HA isn't an illness though, you don't have to 'suffer' from it - you are in charge of it and can control it with the right sort of learning. There are a pile of 'stickies' at the top of the HA forum, and one I seem to recall gives a link to self-help material. They would be worth a read through.
    Aw I know and thank you I am trying so hard not to let it get to me. I was doing so well the last few weeks too. X

Quote Originally Posted by shera83 View Post
    I hear you I have health anxiety and clinic for a lump on Thursday and prod prod prod is all I am doing
    It's very difficult not to push and prod isn't it? Hope u get on OK on Thurs x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information