Thread: What is tianeptine

What is tianeptine

Hey Tazzy this ones for you bro

One of my mob come home with a box of gear called tianeptine and said it was an antidepressants. Most of the box was written in some strange foreign writing so some gronk must of brought it home from another country. He is already on sertraline and in any case what's the point of taking something that will run out in a couple of weeks. He said it gives you a bit of a buzz.

Obviously I ain't gonna take any and I never look meds up

Re: What is tianeptine

You're still here then?

Still waiting on an answer to my PM's and a reply to your other post.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hey chief how about answer in the question instead of carrying on some crazy vendetta against a total stranger. Other members here might wanna know a bit more about this med. I got a nasty feeling it might be dangerous and I need information to warn bunjis offa taking the stuff if it is

Quote Originally Posted by gronk View Post
    Hey Tazzy this ones for you bro

One of my mob come home with a box of gear called tianeptine and said it was an antidepressants. Most of the box was written in some strange foreign writing so some gronk must of brought it home from another country. He is already on sertraline and in any case what's the point of taking something that will run out in a couple of weeks. He said it gives you a bit of a buzz.

Obviously I ain't gonna take any and I never look meds up
    I think you know what they arein the US a lot of opioid addicts are using it,but like I say you would know this.
    And it’s spelt Tassie,lol.

If I really was a troll - what I'm not - trying to bully a gronk off a forum ain't never gonna be effective coz that same gronk could just open a new account. There must be some kind of technology available these days to stop people doing that.

So how about answering the question about tianeptune? If I never heard of it then I expect quite a few of you won't either. If I can work out how to post a foto I'll send one of the box it come in. This is only a guess but the writing could be Indian and I know they make a lot of meds over there

Yep there is technology out there
    Tell your bunji to throw the shite in the bin,they will eff with his head.

Quote Originally Posted by gronk View Post
    One of my mob come home with a box of gear called tianeptine and said it was an antidepressants.
    It is a French antidepressant which has quite a few advantages over SSRIs, including usually fewer side-effects.

Most of the box was written in some strange foreign writing so some gronk must of brought it home from another country.
    It is mainly only sold in France and some of its former and current colonies.

He is already on sertraline and in any case what's the point of taking something that will run out in a couple of weeks
    Tianepine is a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Enhancer, i.e. it does the opposite of SSRIs - Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors. If he takes it with sertraline the two will cancel each other out at equivalent doses. It is the best proof that SSRIs don't work by increasing serotonin levels in the brain as many believe.

He said it gives you a bit of a buzz.
    It may do at very high doses, though a lot of the online hype about it is overblown and most are probably only getting a placebo response. He's a fool if he takes it. It will likely undo whatever benefit he's getting from the sertraline and set him back further. Taking both may be physically harmful in some circumstances.

A further warning given he seems to be into trying stuff that "give a bit of a buzz", many, pharmaceutical, or illicit, interact badly with SSRIs and other ADs and can kill. It can be a gruesome way to go.

Thread Information