Thread: Ladies - What is this? Cyst issues

Ladies - What is this? Cyst issues

Hi there. Im a 33/f with some possible cyst issues. I go through this probably once a year, although its been about 2 years since this happened because I was pregnant. I will get this terrible stabbing pelvic pain when I ovulate... its terrible and lasts about 45 minutes. It will bring me to the ground. (Like I said.. once a year this happens.. maybe).. and then I have a sore pelvic area for about 2 cycles and it will go away.

It this a ruptured cyst? Ive been to the gyn for this already in the past. Things always check out fine and she tells me I more than likely have some fluid in my abdomen from a small ruptured cyst.

Its just annoying, and all though it has happened to me multiple times and it always goes away... it still sends me into panic each and every time. (I work myself up thinking I have ovarian cancer) Anyone ever experience this?

I also dry heave alot when I am anxious and this morning it dawned on me I could be making it worse by pulling on those muscles by retching. ugh. I hate anxiety.

Re: Ladies - What is this? Cyst issues

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hello,

I’ve had that once and also thought it was a cyst rupturing. I would say the same for you, especially if they found fluid.

I have had a cyst, but barely noticed it. I think that time I felt the pain was when it was going.

Next time you get the pain try to get an ultrasound ASAP to see. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting post as I have similar. Ive had a US on my womb before when I had a 5cm cyst a few years back, it didn't actually hurt much but was checked for other non-related issues. I had my baby via c-sect 18 months ago and found ovulation to be awful since. My pelvis actually hurts if I prod it. I have a feeling it may be endo :( I will wait a few more cycles to see what happens but it happens only during ovulation and seems to last about week.

Thread Information