Thread: Vaccines and palps

Vaccines and palps

I am usually really sensitive to things when it comes to my palpitations. Like Claritin gives me palpitations pretty badly, also birth control. I don't wanna Google this, so has anyone had increased palpitations from a vaccine?

Re: Vaccines and palps

Palpitations are a response to anxiety (actually it's the chemicals like adrenaline that are released as a response to the anxiety). I used to have lots of palps taking pain medication. Now I don't. It was all psychological. If its any help I have lots every day. If I let them bother me they will, if I don't acknowledge them they don't.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

I had palps all day before my first Pfizer vax. The day of the vax I had a few, and again the day after - each day less and less. Not due to the vax but due to my anxiety over the vax. M

Bottom line, they’re harmless. Even if you get some, just chalk it up to stress and anxiety. I know it’s hard to ignore them, but if you can, they’ll pass much quicker.

I hate them. Most of my anxiety comes from my Palos and jusy spirals. With all the controversy around the vaccines it makes Mre more nervous about getting the shot

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower318 View Post
    I am usually really sensitive to things when it comes to my palpitations. Like Claritin gives me palpitations pretty badly, also birth control. I don't wanna Google this, so has anyone had increased palpitations from a vaccine?
    My brother had a rapid heartbeat (as opposed to palpitations) after his Covid vaccination but as that was the AstraZeneca jab, you won't be getting that in the US.

The current UK Government lists every reported side effect of the two main vaccines in a list updated weekly: to date, the AZ vaccine has had 187 cases of.... wait for it... excessive flatulence as a claimed result of the vaccine.

We've had 3,000 reported cases of palpitations in the UK - out of 31 million doses administered. So that's about 1 in 10,000.
    Last edited by Pamplemousse; 02-04-21 at 12:31.

I have had headaches for 8 days since my jab, also feel one degree under all the time, feel Worse since the jab than before, anyone feel the same or do you think I’m worrying about the clots and making myself sick, didn’t have palpitations just headache

I don't know the answer to your question Debbiee, though I don't know anyone else who has had effects lasting longer than max 5 days. I think it says in the literature that came through the post - if you still have side effects after 7 days then contact your GP. Only you will know if you are causing 'side effects' by being anxious, its entirely possible of course

Thread Information