Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Glassgirlw...

For Glassgirlw...

Just wanted to start a thread for Glassgirlw who has just lost her beloved Grandma..

Thinking of you xxxx

Re: For Glassgirlw...

Thank you, Pulisa. Very much appreciated.

This is a nice idea P.

Sending love Glassgirl x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sending you love and hugs glassgirlw xx

So sad losing your grandma,sending you love

You all are so sweet - I really do appreciate the thoughts. We all go through loss in our lives, I have before and will again - I think some losses just hit us harder than others. This is one I’ve been dreading for years. I’m fortunate to still have my parents, but this is what I imagine it will feel like to lose one. She was like another mom to me. For a lot of years, was far closer with my grandma than my own father. But - we’ll get through it, and I know she’s in a much better place now, no more suffering.

thank you all again, it means a lot to have people I can visit with on here and get support from.

Virtual and from my tiny little corner of the UK, Glassgirlw.

So sorry to hear you have lost your gran, glassgirl. Being there at the end when she needed you would have meant so much to her and whether she was conscious or not she would know you were there. Hopefully that will in some way help you to deal with your grief knowing you did all you could to support her.

From what you have told us in the other thread she sounds like a great woman who I suspect imprinted much in you as to the kind of person you grew up to be. So there will always be a part of her with you.

I absolutely believe she knew we were all around her for the last few days. She may not have been able to tell us, but she knew. I had many conversations with her over the last few days (very one sided, but it’s ok!!) and just kept telling her it was ok to pass on, we would be fine. She passed in her sleep, comfortable and not in pain. That’s all we could ask for.

I hope you are managing to cope with everything, glassgirl..

Just wanted to say hello

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information