Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Never felt so good

Never felt so good

Had a full year of time off with my husband during the lockdowns. Well we went for walks and drives and had a great time .
    We just finished the garden, bought a new summer house got the pool up and running with a polytunnel cover over . Went in there today , it was 50 degrees under there and the pool was 32 degrees, so spent a good few hours floating around on the lounger (happy days)

Health wise , I feel really great . Had some phobic moments during the past year and really could have done with some counselling , but my counsellor is too busy so it seems (haven't heard from her in months ). Oh well I'm still here and I don't need her so it seems .

Still it would be nice to receive help from her , seems everything stops for 'shush FTL ' .
    So it seems that good things came out of a full year in and out of lockdown .

I've never been scared of (it) and basically carried on living and enjoying myself, and I intend to do just that .

I feel my time has come to and end on here though . I don't post often and don't intend to from now on .

I have made some very lovely friends on here who have helped me I can't name them all , but you know who you are .

The last year has changed us all , some of us have carried on as normal , some have struggled .
    I wish you all well and wish you health and happiness .
    To those of you who have tried to challenge my belief , I wish you health and happiness .
    God bless

Re: Never felt so good

That's awesome feelthelove. That must feel amazing to have your own pool. Congratulations on your good health and wealth.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Buh Bye

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

So long

Well that's very encouraging and indeed refreshing to hear!

May your positive outlook continue feelthelove.

FTL, I don't agree with your beliefs about Covid, much as I disagree with the political views of some on here, but I remember the person you were before recent arguments on here. None of us are perfect, everyone has their flaws, but I remember a kind and respectful gran who loved her family and was supportive of others on here.

Disagreement doesn't mean we forget why we came her in the first place. And I am saying this to everyone. Let's not have another argument because it is only make you ALL look bad.

I know you are upset, as are others on either side of this argument, but let's remember not to generalise about each other and to rise above this bickering. I say this to you too because all it will bring you is grief.

If you leave I wish you all the best for the future and good health for you and your loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Buh Bye

FMP
    Time to dig into post history when FMP issues a goodbye.

Edit: Ah, the COVID thread. I missed that as it's in a forum I rarely venture.

Edit 2: Seems like feelthelove has made some great improvements. I don't know the person from the forum so I can't base any views off previous posts. I'm sure my post history is just as bad. Congratulations are still in order!
    Last edited by WiredIncorrectly; 05-04-21 at 16:02.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Lovely post Terry

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    FTL, I don't agree with your beliefs about Covid, much as I disagree with the political views of some on here, but I remember the person you were before recent arguments on here. None of us are perfect, everyone has their flaws, but I remember a kind and respectful gran who loved her family and was supportive of others on here.

Disagreement doesn't mean we forget why we came her in the first place. And I am saying this to everyone. Let's not have another argument because it is only make you ALL look bad.

I know you are upset, as are others on either side of this argument, but let's remember not to generalise about each other and to rise above this bickering. I say this to you too because all it will bring you is grief.

If you leave I wish you all the best for the future and good health for you and your loved ones.
    Hi Terry, You have been supportive to me always ,I haven't argued with anyone on here about covid, I've just stood by belief which we are all entitled to . I have tried to help others on here also . At the moment its all about the virus and vaccine so i can't in all honesty participate in supporting anyone who is scared of that . I'm not ashamed to say I am scared of the vaccine because of my health anxiety and fear of medications , added to this is the list of side effects that were recorded in the trial and you know my brother died suddenly from myocarditis that is serious and that has added to my fear of the vaccine . I haven't received any support over this fear and its a real fear a real anxiety that has kept me awake many many nights . There isn't any support on this forum for any of us who might be fearful of the vaccine , it simply isn't here and this is supposed to be an a forum to support and help people with anxiety . I know we cannot all agree with each other all the time , but some on here seem to be just plain nasty and obsessed that 'you don't believe in the covid or the vaccine you shouldn't be here' I know this isn't how you feel . I don't have any issues with anyone having their own beliefs but we should all be receiving support in what makes us anxious . I've started using another forum to get support and that is why I feel so good at the moment , I hope it lasts . I wish you health and happiness also .

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information