Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Never felt so good

Re: Never felt so good

There isn't any support on this forum for any of us who might be fearful of the vaccine , it simply isn't here and this is supposed to be an a forum to support and help people with anxiety
    This just is not true. There is a lot of support for those with vaccine fear, and I know I've personally participated in quite a few threads of people who are fearful of the vaccine - infact as I have my own phobias about medications (of any sort) I have even discussed my own fears, before having the vaccine. I think it is wrong of you to have an anti-vaccine avatar, as it influences other people, whereas your vaccine fear isn't based in fact or science, but purely your own anxiety. It is exactly what I thought the situation was, you are validating your own anxiety and promoting avoidance by advocating non-vaccination. HOw on earth can we support you in your fear of the situation, without challenging your belief that there is NO Covid ???
    Last edited by Carys; 06-04-21 at 13:28.

I'm going to be brave and tell you that I do not believe in covid-19.I don't believe it because I am what you call a conspiracy theorist , but i don't care it is my belief .

I'm disappointed with nmp because I need support with my anxiety which is sky high because of the lockdowns, the everyday in my face covid related fear being instilled in me if I let it .I feel that covid believers on here want me to explain and I don't want to , I don't have to and I don't and won't change my mind .

I know most on here are believers in covid and the vaccines and whatever else goes with it all , but I have a right to my opinion I have a right to not believe it and I do not have to explain why I don't believe it all .

I have been looking in on the forum quite a lot , just to see if there are any others on here who do not believe in covid.
    I'd really love to know there are people who feel the same , but are struggling with their anxiety not out of fear of covid , but the impact it is all having on them .

I don't want questioning about my belief thank you , I would like to find support from others who feel the same as I do and just knowing others believe the same thing would be a good start to my selfish self feeling better .

Please don't reply to this thread if you intend to question me or brow beat me about why I don't believe in covid , because I don't have to explain , I am a free thinking human being and as I respect those who believe in covid I would like the same respect back thanks . Peace and love to you all whatever you believe .
    This about says it all.

Being that many here have actually had it, know people who have, lost loved ones and/or friends to COVID and many here, despite their fears, are getting the vaccine, you're in the very small minority that believe as you do. I believe you knew that to post what you did in such a confrontational way would garner the reaction it did and I also believe you were intentional with your words. You say you respect those who believe in COVID but your words are contrary to that. If indeed, you respect those that believe in fact and science, you wouldn't have posted that, realized this is not a good fit and found a place that was.

I'm sure there are places on the web where you can find support and like minded people. Stay well and good luck!

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 06-04-21 at 16:55.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    This about says it all.

Being that many here have actually had it, know people who have, lost loved ones and/or friends to COVID and many here, despite their fears, are getting the vaccine, you're in the very small minority that believe as you do. I believe you knew that to post what you did in such a confrontational way would garner the reaction it did and I also believe you were intentional with your words. You say you respect those who believe in COVID but your words are contrary to that. If indeed, you respect those that believe in fact and science, you wouldn't have posted that, realized this is not a good fit and found a place that was.

I'm sure there are places on the web where you can find support and like minded people. Stay well and good luck!

FMP

Not believing is allowed , be blessed .

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    This just is not true. There is a lot of support for those with vaccine fear, and I know I've personally participated in quite a few threads of people who are fearful of the vaccine - infact as I have my own phobias about medications (of any sort) I have even discussed my own fears, before having the vaccine. I think it is wrong of you to have an anti-vaccine avatar, as it influences other people, whereas your vaccine fear isn't based in fact or science, but purely your own anxiety. It is exactly what I thought the situation was, you are validating your own anxiety and promoting avoidance by advocating non-vaccination. HOw on earth can we support you in your fear of the situation, without challenging your belief that there is NO Covid ???
    And you just answered your own question , you are not prepared to give support because I don't believe covid or the vaccine, Thank you for being so honest .

Ha ha ! You are fab at twisting things, I'll hand that to you, quite a manipulator. How can people who believe one thing, and only have experience of one thing, support someone who has an off the wall belief, of which the other people have no understanding ? You simply can't expect people to show understanding or empathy. It would be like asking someone who has never had children to have a chat about childbirth, then berate them for being 'unsupportive' when they come up with nothing to say.

Trouble with having a vaccine - scared ? - funnily enough I have just replied to another person about that very matter and I would have replied to you in just the same way. Lets be realistic here, you are SCARED of the vaccine, not that you don't believe in it, that is why you aren't having it, but luckily for you the majority will have it and save you from another lockdown - hopefully.

Fed up of lockdown, yeah, you share that fact with many on here. However, you started a thread saying you had no belief in COVID, how many people here do you think feel the same way ? really ? So, now you've found, presumably a community of people who also believe there is no covid. Excellent, they can now empathise with you. So, why returning to this thread and this forum ? I think too that you are well aware of your words and behaviour. Please don't quote the bible back at me, its a waste of your time.
    Last edited by Carys; 06-04-21 at 16:47.

I'm not here to manipulate anyone . You came onto this thread because you are a bully .

Oh rightho.

that's a great response, so you proved again that you're a bully . I love that imoticon too , look

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Ha ha ! You are fab at twisting things, I'll hand that to you, quite a manipulator. How can people who believe one thing, and only have experience of one thing, support someone who has an off the wall belief, of which the other people have no understanding ? You simply can't expect people to show understanding or empathy. It would be like asking someone who has never had children to have a chat about childbirth, then berate them for being 'unsupportive' when they come up with nothing to say.

Trouble with having a vaccine - scared ? - funnily enough I have just replied to another person about that very matter and I would have replied to you in just the same way. Lets be realistic here, you are SCARED of the vaccine, not that you don't believe in it, that is why you aren't having it, but luckily for you the majority will have it and save you from another lockdown - hopefully.

Fed up of lockdown, yeah, you share that fact with many on here. However, you started a thread saying you had no belief in COVID, how many people here do you think feel the same way ? really ? So, now you've found, presumably a community of people who also believe there is no covid. Excellent, they can now empathise with you. So, why returning to this thread and this forum ? I think too that you are well aware of your words and behaviour. Please don't quote the bible back at me, its a waste of your time.
    I have no shame in my fear of the vaccine , firstly I think its a trial and not a vaccine , secondly I found out the trial tests and on that test is a condition called myocarditis which my healthy brother died from in 1994 aged 31 years old, in the test for the jab one person died from myocarditis caused by the jab and some survived myocarditis , so yeah I am scared and not sure how that's hard to comprehend .

Quote Originally Posted by feelthelove View Post
    I have no shame in my fear of the vaccine , firstly I think its a trial and not a vaccine ...so yeah I am scared and not sure how that's hard to comprehend .
    I know most on here are believers in covid and the vaccines and whatever else goes with it all , but I have a right to my opinion I have a right to not believe it and I do not have to explain why I don't believe it all .
    Quote Originally Posted by feelthelove View Post
    Not believing is allowed
    So which is it FTL? You don't believe in it or a fear? Can't be both

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 06-04-21 at 17:44.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information