Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Never felt so good

Re: Never felt so good

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    So which is it FTL? You don't believe in it or a fear? Can't be both

FMP

You're another bully who has come onto this thread hoping to brow beat me into your way of believing. I have no time to sit here entertaining you so you'll have to run along and find someone else to bully .
    It's not my fault you don't understand what I have said about the vaccine , so I'm leaving you to it , you can go find someone else to play with .
    See ya .

A long time ago a member had an argument with another. She chose to leave because of it. Raised a thread to say goodbye and the other party started the same argument up all over again.

It looked really bad. Can't you guys see this?

Let it go...

But we understand that you don't want the vaccine. There's no argument here. You have your reasons and so be it.

What we don't understand is why you believe that you are being coerced into changing your beliefs? You're not being persecuted despite your somewhat aggressive approach.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    A long time ago a member had an argument with another. She chose to leave because of it. Raised a thread to say goodbye and the other party started the same argument up all over again.

It looked really bad. Can't you guys see this?

Let it go...

But that means both sides of the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    But that means both sides of the discussion.
    Yes, which I said earlier.

But going from thread to thread, which recently saw both sides hijacking some else's thread and now Admin have give it the Mafia hit treatment, to carry this on will only fuel it.

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. This 'long time member' hijacked another thread of someone who was terrified with her anti-vaccination agenda, albeit displaying somewhat inconsistent and confused principles. Then she teamed up with an nmp troll.

I saw no argument, I saw anti-vaccination ideology being challenged. After challenging, including her 'I don't like NMP, nobody understands me' threads, she simply didn't like it and posted a leaving thread (which she seems to keep returning to).

I have nothing further to say, as have already tried to explain clearly to the OP why her approach was met with a lack of understanding, and have no intention of further replies. Period.

I'm in agreement with Terry. I'm still suffering from the last time. Please remember this is a mental health forum. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Please remember this is a mental health forum. ��
    This is true and I can see how one might adopt irrational ideological beliefs to compensate for their anxiety, but the fact remains, one cannot fear what they do not believe in. An analogy would be cancer. People have died of COVID and people die of cancer every day! Saying you don't believe in COVID or the vaccine is a kin to saying you don't believe that cancer exists nor chemo is a treatment but still being afraid of cancer and the treatment! It just makes no sense!

If the OP chooses to adopt those beliefs in order to compensate for a traumatic experience, so be it, but that's not how it was presented and was reinforced by the conspiracy nonsense repeatedly. That's still no reason to passively aggressively post conspiracy nonsense, blame the forum or call people names publicly and privately!

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 06-04-21 at 19:39.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. This 'long time member' hijacked another thread of someone who was terrified with her anti-vaccination agenda, albeit displaying somewhat inconsistent and confused principles. Then she teamed up with an nmp troll.

I saw no argument, I saw anti-vaccination ideology being challenged. After challenging, including her 'I don't like NMP, nobody understands me' threads, she simply didn't like it and posted a leaving thread (which she seems to keep returning to).

I have nothing further to say, as have already tried to explain clearly to the OP why her approach was met with a lack of understanding, and have no intention of further replies. Period.
    Can't remember that thread without checking but I strongly disagree with scaremongering. Even if you believe in something you can still approach a situation carefully and respect the opposite sides beliefs and comfort them. I know you will agree with that.

The thread that has disappeared I saw her post her fear about clots and there was no anti vax in that post. Then several members started with snark about her views from other threads. She responded with her views. I have no idea what happened from my post onwards and the thread was gone when I came back on.

I know there was deliberate sock puppet stuff on one thread which I recall is the locked one she started herself. So did that happen again on the missing thread?

Sock puppets and trolling should be dealt with by Admin. If that means bans, I think that's far. Raising this thread with swipes at others is something I disagree with but so is going from thread to thread keeping this going.

There are faults on both sides. That's why I'm saying everyone let it go. Otherwise it's just going to be the crap that happens on repetitive poster threads.

Quote Originally Posted by feelthelove View Post
    There isn't any support on this forum for any of us who might be fearful of the vaccine

There's lots Go to the Misc -> COVID forum.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information