Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Never felt so good

Re: Never felt so good

Quote Originally Posted by feelthelove View Post
    Oh I thought members were supposed be covered by privacy ?
    you are right about one thing members are attacking me and nothing is done about it .
    My post didn't talk about privacy. I suggest you read my post a little more carefully next time. When someone puts something in quotation marks it means we're borrowing someone's words. I borrowed your words. I don't think anyone is attacking you; the attacks are in your head because you can't deal with the fact we won't agree with you. If you want to talk to me privately, you can PM me, but I think Nic is getting fed up with this.
    Last edited by AntsyVee; 07-04-21 at 22:52. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    My post didn't talk about privacy. I suggest you read my post a little more carefully next time. When someone puts something in quotation marks it means we're borrowing someone's words. I borrowed your words. I don't think anyone is attacking you; the attacks are in your head because you can't deal with the fact we won't agree with you. If you want to talk to me privately, you can PM me, but I think Nic is getting fed up with this.
    Hey... at least it's not another poo thread

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I am fed up of about 15 reported posts this evening - everyone reporting each other for various comments.

This could all be solved if people walked away and left it for now and stop provoking each other.

FTL is never going to believe in covid and that is her choice but she is also attacking other members and then they attack back. It is human nature.

I can't see an end to this at the moment and I am tired and want to go to bed

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Hey... at least it's not another poo thread

FMP
    LOL That's true. I let you handle all the poo now, FMP. You can also have all the testicle ones too. Once in awhile I might do a vag one, but that's about it.

LOL That's true. I let you handle all the poo now, FMP. You can also have all the testicle ones too. Once in awhile I might do a vag one, but that's about it.
    Ohhh thanks a lot AV... that's SO kind of you!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    I am fed up of about 15 reported posts this evening - everyone reporting each other for various comments.

This could all be solved if people walked away and left it for now and stop provoking each other.

FTL is never going to believe in covid and that is her choice but she is also attacking other members and then they attack back. It is human nature.

I can't see an end to this at the moment and I am tired and want to go to bed
    Go to bed, Nic. This stuff can wait till tomorrow. There's more to life than people getting butt-hurt that someone called them a name in an online forum.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    I've been here a while and I can tell you there isn't a member on this thread that would bully. But, there have been times my mental health hasn't been well and I've said things out of line and even thought some member were against me. But that's in my head. This is a mental health forum, and many of us are fighting this battle all the time.

Is your mental health ok? I feel like you might have some ways to go still?

Every member on this thread are good people. They will go out of their way to help you. I can promise you that.

Fill your heart with good vibes, and good thoughts. Be kind. Be honest. Be open to discussion and open to change.
    My mental health is never okay , i get by . But now I have to disagree with your comment about every member on her are here to help . I proved it by my honesty about not believing in covid. its an obsession with believers , if you dare to deny it you are labelled a spreader , selfish. Well i won't be moved on my belief , I won't ever believe that carys and fishmanpa are decent people because they made it clear they want me gone , I've been reported for having an opinion , I'm not new to forums , I know how they work. I used to run one . I know once a gang of members decide they dont' like your views they form gangs and try to get rid of you . I'm staying , Ive done nothing wrong , i am not afraid to speak the truth and how I feel . I haven't had any counselling for months because covid has taken over everything , My heart is full of love and good vibes , but that soon changes once I dare to say how I feel , so that's it really . If you don't believe covid you don't fit in here .

Go to bed, Nic. This stuff can wait till tomorrow. There's more to life than people getting butt-hurt that someone called them a name in an online forum.
    I haven't attacked other members , Jesus that is a lie . Read the comments towards me , I will report just like others to me.

Bored of this now - thread closed. FTL - please do not create another one just to cause conflict again.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information