Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tingling weird feelings in left breast nipple please help

Re: Tingling weird feelings in left breast nipple please help

This is seriously scariest thing I’ve been through so far usually things was worried about went away a after awhile this isn’t

I don't know what to say really, you've had years of breast cancer fear threads and as FMP says 7 years of HA fears. Surely in that time you've learnt of some skills that could help you through this, all those countless reassurance threads - people demonstrating how its done - something must have stuck ?

Does it sound like Pagets to me ? No, it certainly doesn't. However, me saying that simply won't be enough for you and will make no difference. Odd things happen, things get sore or hurt or just 'do things' for minor reasons - stopping yourself jumping to an illogical and catastrophic conclusion is something you need to learn to do.
    Last edited by Carys; 07-04-21 at 09:29.

This is lasting long time and never had this feeling before if I did I wouldn’t even worry but it’s new and weird I don’t even know how to describe it. I normally would go to make sure I’m ok but as mentioned my family are being quarantined for over a week more and I don’t want to still be worrying all that time. Even if I get checked out I don’t know how to even describe it and don’t want to go through any tests. I really thought it would go away in few days but it didn’t. All i could think of that’s good is why after three weeks ago looking up about being itchy on breasts if I had anything wrong would all of a sudden at same time have all these symptoms.

So, start looking at what could be causing friction, as that is the most likely cause of a burning sensation.

It’s not just that this started two weeks ago in the same breast I have this feeling like a pinching weird tingling feeling it lasts a second then stops then does it again it don’t hurt feels weird. I feel it most when leaning or laying on the boob never felt that feeling before. I don’t even know how to describe it but it’s weird and it’s not going away. My mind goes to there’s a tumor around that area and nipple and it just tired of worrying about this. If it was anxiety why just the one boob I don’t know how much longer I could take worrying about this

I have pain now in the same breast in the side and bottom of it. If I put my arm against the breast it hurts and if I press on where it hurts I get that weird tingling feeling I’m scared this means there’s a tumor on a nerve or something

I'd put money on the fact that you have been shoving, poking, pulling and checking all the time and caused this.

I have been touching them everyday that’s true. My other breast start feeling the feeling now now as bad though I’m feeling constant feeling in breast now itchy was then soreness then the nipple always hurting then the tingling. Idk I’m telling myself cancer wouldn’t cause all different sensations constantly all at same time a anxiety does from constantly thinking about it

....and poking more than once a day I should think, lets be honest, how much and how often ?

Yes, cancer certainly wouldn't cause all these sensations, you are right - AND - definitely not on both sides at once !

Definitely worse on one side but that’s side I always focus on. I still have that weird little random prickly feelings Is this just a new anxiety symptoms should accept

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information