Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AZ Vaccine side effects

Re: AZ Vaccine side effects

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Trouble is, rightly or wrongly, I think a lot of people have become increasingly hypervigilant due to the scares over detrimental vaccine side-effects dominating the press and social media over recent weeks, so it's highly likely there may be elements of (dare I say it) psychosomatic disorders in some individuals.

Don't get me wrong. I seriously don't mean to come across as patronising in any way.
    Not at all.. I've had anxiety long enough to understand that it could potentially be a lot of that at work.
    The day of my vaccine, 30mins before the jab I started to get pain in my leg! the mind is a powerful and scary thing at times.

I agree, the mind does do strange things, I had mine and in the car going home I was feeling breathless etc, then ever since I ve had head pain, headaches, hot and cold episodes, can’t stop thinking about blood clots, keep checking stuff about side effects and mine have lasted 10 days feel like I’m the only one who has this problem

Quote Originally Posted by mila View Post
    Hi RVP, did you have the scan done in A&E? I am worried about symptoms I am having, head pains and a few other symptoms, but I am also very scared of going to A&E because of covid.
    Hi, I didn't go to A&E, the first port of call will be ringing your GP who will then assess whether your condition is warrants a scan/refer you to the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbiee View Post
    I agree, the mind does do strange things, I had mine and in the car going home I was feeling breathless etc, then ever since I ve had head pain, headaches, hot and cold episodes, can’t stop thinking about blood clots, keep checking stuff about side effects and mine have lasted 10 days feel like I’m the only one who has this problem
    I know what you mean.. when I rang my Dr he said there's been quite a few people that have mentioned muscle/joint pains.
    Mine seems to be getting better, but extremely slowly. Last week it would hurt to even bend my legs due to muscle inflammation, now it just feels like constant restless leg syndrome.

I had mine on friday and was petrified beforehand due to the news about blood clots. I still am. I felt really ill that night with a fever which spiked to 38.2, palpitations, muscle aches and nausea. I also have a swollen lymph node in the armpit of the arm I was injected in. Saturday (yesterday) my temp came back to normal- I had not taken any paarcetamol at all throughout this.
    Today (sunday) I have some slight arm soreness and a swollen sore lymph node under that arm. My big issue is that I am terrified I will get a brain blood clot and die. Any twinge in my head, I'm freaking out. I've been checking for petechia on my body as this was on the notes they gave me at the vaccine clinic. The notes they gave said people get the clots 4-12 days after. I really want my GP to give me a full blood count etc to see how my platelets are as if they are low, this could indicate an issue. Everyone keeps telling me not to worry but I keep thinking I will get it and die. I'm 37 so I can't tell if I'm more or less at risk? I keep thinking that I regret getting it tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Duchesskitty View Post
    I had mine on friday and was petrified beforehand due to the news about blood clots. I still am. I felt really ill that night with a fever which spiked to 38.2, palpitations, muscle aches and nausea. I also have a swollen lymph node in the armpit of the arm I was injected in. Saturday (yesterday) my temp came back to normal- I had not taken any paarcetamol at all throughout this.
    Today (sunday) I have some slight arm soreness and a swollen sore lymph node under that arm. My big issue is that I am terrified I will get a brain blood clot and die. Any twinge in my head, I'm freaking out. I've been checking for petechia on my body as this was on the notes they gave me at the vaccine clinic. The notes they gave said people get the clots 4-12 days after. I really want my GP to give me a full blood count etc to see how my platelets are as if they are low, this could indicate an issue. Everyone keeps telling me not to worry but I keep thinking I will get it and die. I'm 37 so I can't tell if I'm more or less at risk? I keep thinking that I regret getting it tbh.
    I've noticed that the general media coverage of the OAZ blood clot scares (possibly in part due to the Prince Philip tributes taking precedence) has largely lessened over the past few days.

Even the similar scares over the J & J vaccine (which still isn't yet in the UK), which were big news at the beginning of last week, have also disappeared into the ether.

I has the AZ 3 weeks ago and apart from a few aches and pains in bones that had previously been broken all is good

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information