Thread: Terrified it's cancer

Terrified it's cancer

Hi everyone,
    I'm 43 and female.
    On Saturday I woke up with a pain in my left side that hurt on breathing deeply. It waxes and wanes, but is still there. Not particularly tender to press.
    Stools once a day. Hard to start with and then mushy like mousse. (Sorry TMI)
    Guts rumbling with some burping.
    This morning, on hard part of stool, I'm sure I had orange mucus. Blood on tissue, just a spot, likely from poo being hard.
    I had gynae bleeding all last year, fitted with coil last October. I've had 3 breast ultrasound this year for breast lumps. So, I've been stressed to hell.
    My bowels have always been up and down for years. Doctor just said stress and IBS. No tests. Not pregnant as not been intimate for months.
    Been looking at bowel cancer stuff and convinced I've got it. Why is this happening now, after last year. I'm so depressed and stressed.
    My son threw up today and has rumbling stomach. We all had diarrhea badly a few months ago and it seems to come back now and again, so maybe I've caught something?
    Last edited by Brizzle; 07-04-21 at 13:49.

Re: Terrified it's cancer

Anxiety and IBS can mess you up mentally can't it, That is all it is, you are straining to go, probably eating a trigger food, I get the exact same stool that you do, however I keep a food journal and if I eat a trigger food or a lot of junk I get it.

Thread Information