Thread: Can anyone give me advice about low pelvic and back pain?? Starting to spiral!!

Can anyone give me advice about low pelvic and back pain?? Starting to spiral!!

Hi to anyone who could advise me regarding my pain. A bit of background, im a 47 year old female who is an insulin dependent diabetic. Iv always suffered from period issues. I had pain about 6 years ago in my lower pelvis and i had an vaginal ultrasound and they said i had a fibroid but nothing to worry about, but because I was having pain they put me on the mini pill. I have had no issues since I have been on it but about 6 weeks ago I started having pain like really far down like in my pubic bone and also lower back pain. The pain comes and goes, sometimes I have no pain but other days, like today I have pain. I have no period because I am on the mini pill. I had a smear in November which was clear and my doctor gave me a ab-125 test which was also negative, i also had bloods done recently and they all came back normal.

Just wondering if anyone has had this or has any experience with it or any thoughts. Am i just freaking out about nothing?? Itís my birthday tomorrow and I wish I fealt happy instead of being terrified something serious is wrong 😢

Thanks in advance for any replyís.

Mandy

Re: Can anyone give me advice about low pelvic and back pain?? Starting to spiral!!

I'm sorry you didn't get any replies Mandy, but I do hope you were able to have a good birthday anyway (Happy Birthday for today !) I'm afraid I don't have any experience of the issues you've referred to here, but hope somebody comes along who does.

Re: Can anyone give me advice about low pelvic and back pain?? Starting to spiral!!

Hi Carys thanks so much for your reply. Unfortunately im past the point of no return. I spent most of my birthday in tears and I cannot reason with myself. HA is so exhausting, i swear it ages me 10 years every time I have an episode and I also think it gets worse every time you have another relapse. Thanks again for your reply and hopefully I will get through this setback.

Mandy

Thread Information