Thread: blue boob vein of terror!!

blue boob vein of terror!!

Hey all.
    My left boob has a sudden blue vein. I mean they’ve always had veins but since Tuesday, my left boob has a very prominent dark blue vein. I’ve read that this could be hormonal but also could be a sign of cancer. The day I discovered it, that boob was sore. But since then, it’s not sore anymore. But the vein is just as dark. I’m about to be 39 and I have never noticed this, even while breast feeding. If this was something that I’d seen before then I wouldn’t be so worried. Do any of you have any experience with this?

Re: blue boob vein of terror!!

Yup I get this a lot.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I thought everyone had these? Maybe it's just because I'm really pale anyway.

I saw that thread title and thought... That would be a great name for B grade low budget horror movie You know... a woman getting undressed in front of a mirror, takes off her bra and sees "The Blue Boob Vein of Terror" coming off her tittie and attacking her like an alien! She screams "AAahhhhhhhhhrrrgggg!" as it wraps itself around her neck and slowly asphyxiates her

Positive thoughts and bad horror flicks....
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 09-04-21 at 20:25.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

@ fishman. Thanks for the laugh!!

The main reason I’m concerned is because this is new and different. It’s not just a vein shadow I can see through the skin. It looks like someone drew a dark blue line below my nipple. I am so worried.

Being married to a woman, I'd say this is entirely normal. I'm assuming you are of Caucasian extraction? Our skin does have a habit of revealing blood vessels below the surface.

It’s not just a regular vein that we all have under the skin. It’s about a 2 in section of a normal vein that looks navy blue. Darker than the rest of the veins and darker than I’ve ever had before. I’m a checker and this is new.

Thread Information