Thread: Pelvic pain/Muscle soreness?

Pelvic pain/Muscle soreness?

Hey everyone! So, this is a bit of a weird one, and I wasn't exactly sure what sub-forum to put it on. But anyway, for the past two days, I've been having this weird sort of muscle pain in my pelvis/lower abdomen area. It feels like I just did a bunch of sit-ups. I assumed it was just a muscle thing since it only hurts when I move, but the thing is that I can't remember doing anything strenuous lately to cause it. I instantly jump to a problem with my colon, or my stomach or something along those lines, but everything has felt pretty normal otherwise. Bathroom is okay, appetite is fine. It's just so bizarre. I'm not *super* worried about it or anything, but it does make me anxious a bit, worrying that it's potentially something serious.

Re: Pelvic pain/Muscle soreness?

I get odd aches and pains in similar areas to you too. My diet isn't the best and I don't exercise nearly as much as I should so I put it down to that. If it's something that is worrying you then it might be a good idea to speak to a doctor about it for peace of mind.

Sometimes we pull muscles without even realising it or muscles get sore for no obvious reason. Has it settled down since you posted this?

Re: Pelvic pain/Muscle soreness?

I have this right now on my right side and it’s worrying me. I did start working out a few weeks ago but shouldn’t be sore anymore, how long did yours last?

Thread Information