Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AstraZeneca vaccine?

Re: AstraZeneca vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    So Denmark thinks that it is saving its bacon by withdrawing from the OAZ programme?
    I saw what you did there...

Well the OAZ does appear to be putting in a rather streaky performance, doesn't it?

I saw what you did there...
    I didn't

Rasher than normal for P...

We're certainly trottering them out tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    So Denmark thinks that it is saving its bacon by withdrawing from the OAZ programme? More vaccine for the poorer countries who actually want to immunise their citizens I suppose?
    Yes, perhaps donate this at cost vaccine from a rich nation to a poor one.

So they won't want J&J either? Same tech.

I have just booked both of my vaccines. I say BRING THEM ON.

If you read the inserts that come with any drug or vaccine know to man, you will find hundreds of side effects and some pretty daunting, just like the Covid vaccines blood clot drama. If you knew what just simple Ibuprofen could do and were of a hypersensitive and paranoid persuasion, you would never take it again!

It has just recently been reported that you are TEN TIMES MORE LIKELY to get brain blood clots from Covid than you are from any of the vaccines. I blame the media for totally hyping up this issue with the vaccines and not reporting the statistical chances more fully. You can also get this same effect from a very widely used blood thinner, Heparin. Are we all getting steamed up about that??

Having had Covid in December, I would far rather take my chances with vaccination.

Great post !

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Yes, perhaps donate this at cost vaccine from a rich nation to a poor one.

So they won't want J&J either? Same tech.
    What I find interesting here Terry, is that when the vaccines were under development it was the "new" mRNA vaccines that people were getting worked up about and how they'd modify your DNA and such like, and that "conventional" vaccines would be safer.

That went well, didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    What I find interesting here Terry, is that when the vaccines were under development it was the "new" mRNA vaccines that people were getting worked up about and how they'd modify your DNA and such like, and that "conventional" vaccines would be safer.

That went well, didn't it?
    Both work great from what I can see and those same people just latch onto anything to support their argument. They are safe and even some taking Pfizer have died. Initially they started using Pfizer but all the AZ confusion took over.

I never really understood that point about changing your DNA since epigenetic research has shown how we can then certain genes on or off with even stress. They seem to think it was sci fi 3rd arm territory. You've probably seen some even stating it's a crime as we can't consent citing Geneva and medical experimentation?

They cling on to quick development despite experts explaining this is how it could be if we through unlimited funds at one problem. And the testing has included a lot of people often with well established tech. How many years do we wait because we still don't understand the long term effects of many of the antidepressants we are taking.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information