Thread: Back once again

Talking Back once again

Hi everyone!

I used to be on here years ago and it feels like the time is right for me to return.

I suffer from anxiety and depression, with anxiety being my biggest problem. I also have a few other medical problems which aren't related to mental health.

I don't currently take any medication for my mental health, though it's been offered to me plenty. I prefer trying to go it natural. Maybe I'll give it a go in future.

I had therapy when I was younger, I've had phobia therapy a few years ago and CBT in 2019-20. I've had group therapy a couple of times and I'm now waiting for one-to-one therapy again.

I can't remember how I found the site all those years ago, but I made a couple of friends back then who I unfortunately lost contact with over time and who don't use this wonderful website any more. It's a new decade (I'll now have used No More Panic over THREE separate decades) and an opportunity to make new friends so I look forward to chatting with you all.

Thanks for having me! x

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Anglo and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Back once again

back

Please PM me your old login details so we can use that account and not a new one. Thanks a lot

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Back once again

Thank you. I've sent you a PM.

Thread Information