Thread: Introduce yourself:)

Introduce yourself:)

Hello guys, my name is Tamara and I am Enola79 daughter. I am 24 years old.
    I take d3+k2 vitamins, duloxtine, diazapam, quetiapine, dihydrocodeine, pregabalin accord, sumatriptam and lastly amitriptlime.
    I have depression and anxiety caused by a lot of issues in the past, I'm afraid to walk the streets alone incase I get hurt. My depression only got worse this year but never was a problem beforehand, lots of personal issues have happened and I hope to resolve them as soon as possible, then its back to just the anxiety problems. I have been signed off work due to this because of how stressful work was, so I am classed as disabled. Last October I got in to bed and wasn't able to move, I had done my back in but we have no clue why, moving on to this date they have only just put me through to someone to find out what's going on with it, I take at least 27 tablets a day, and for a 24 year old thats awful :( my mum mentioned this group to me and said i could make many friends and help others that have the same issues or problems. I look forward to chatting to everyone and getting to know you all! When I start talking I struggle to shut up 🤣 I do have 3 children who are very young so hence my childish behaviour sometimes hehe, I try the best I can to do what I can but also suffer from panic attacks quite often in fact
    Hoping this group can help me over come some of my fears and make some good friends

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Tamara13 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Introduce yourself:)

Hello, hello, hello!!

Well done my sweetheart, I am so proud of you joining up to this group. I believe it will do us both lots of good.
    Your kind heart will be so appreciated here. You won't have unfriendly people here. I know your scared to be here, but don't be. This is a positive place for all.

​I love you always. xxx

Aint you cutie 😘 love you too xxx

Re: Welcome to No More Panic!

Thank you! Will be looking around for sure! Looks like this will be mh new hobbie haha 😄 xx

Hiyer Tamara, and a very big welcome to NMP. You sure have a lot going on medically and in your life (anyone with 3 children must be really busy by default), I hope you find yourself settled here and see you around. There is a wealth of help and advice you can find from others here, I hope it makes a difference to you.

Welcome to you and your mother, what a good idea that your mum brought you here. Have a nosy around the place and see what interests you. You're welcome to post about your worries or stories or any questions in the relevant places on the forum. I'm a similar age to you and also signed off work so we have a little bit in common, though I have 3 less children. See you around!

Thread Information