Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weird stools getting anxious and worried

Re: Weird stools getting anxious and worried

Thank you all for your kind replies. They have helped me.

Update: Well the receptionist was wrong. I rang again yesterday and got a different receptionist. She looked it up and the position was the sample had got contaminated, nothing I had done she said it does happen. So I have to do another one. Nothing to worry about.

I actually put a pound on yesterday, but today have lost more weight. I did have a very bad day yesterday, I felt quite ill with what I hope is side effects of my second jab. I kept thinking did I catch the virus at the vaccination centre and worried about that all day. It has been a week since my jab and I thought that was a long time after to feel like I do, but my step-daughter said she had side effects suddenly appear 8-10 days after she had her first jab. They lasted a couple of days. I don't feel anywhere near as ill today so I think it is my immune system kicking in. What's worrying me today is I have a headache which is worse when I bend. I read on a government site that happens with the clots. I had the pfizer jab. I am just hoping it's just a normal side effect.

Do you think normal headaches are worse when bending? I seem to remember it but I don't often get headaches these days.

Quote Originally Posted by chinadoll19 View Post
    I actually put a pound on yesterday, but today have lost more weight. I did have a very bad day yesterday, I felt quite ill with what I hope is side effects of my second jab. I kept thinking did I catch the virus at the vaccination centre and worried about that all day. It has been a week since my jab and I thought that was a long time after to feel like I do, but my step-daughter said she had side effects suddenly appear 8-10 days after she had her first jab. They lasted a couple of days. I don't feel anywhere near as ill today so I think it is my immune system kicking in. What's worrying me today is I have a headache which is worse when I bend. I read on a government site that happens with the clots. I had the pfizer jab. I am just hoping it's just a normal side effect.

Hi again CD, I had my 2nd Pfizer jab over a week ago and I don't know which symptoms are side-effects from that and which are down to my fibro - as having flu type symptoms/headaches is my norm. All I know is that for the last three days I've had headaches galore, and the buggers haven't responded to my usual meds. Yeah, I read that too about headaches and worse when bending but most of my headaches/migraines feel like that normally. Plus, mine have been moving all around my head and also into my face. I'm finally pain-free today though YAY!

If you're just feeling a bit shitty and have a headache - I wouldn't stress (and stressing will make a headache worse) I figured that if I was still the same today, I would get some advice but in the end it wasn't necessary.

If you had no serious issues first time around, it's unlikely you will them now..

I would say stop weighing yourself every day as well. Guaranteed to stress you out further.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information