Thread: Constipation/Cramps For A Month

Constipation/Cramps For A Month

I should start by saying in 26 year olds, Male. Since March 18th, I woke up at night with a pain, felt sort of muscular, right above my groin but below my lower abs, it hurt when I twisted my waist and moved around, the afternoon I ate a bit over the amount of cheese pizza slices, so I immediately thought it was that since sometimes I have a dairy issue so yeah maybe a bad idea lol but regardless I felt like I had really bad bowel movements for days and days and was going to the bathroom with minimal results every time. I never went days without going, I would go but it was never easy and I always felt I had to push so much and barely anything. So I thought constipation but then the cramps would move around to my top abdominal area and then my lower and then my sides, mostly my right so I worried for days it could be appendicitis but it was never too intense pain so I would feel comfort in that a little. The area under my bellybutton would feel right, it would overall feel tight all over when I would feel this way. Over a week ago, the discomfort has just stayed put around my pelvis area/waistline above so I started thinking it's my bladder, it's like a burning sensation almost cold, I would wake up and go pee and no burning sensation when I pee or anything, no pain when I poop, but the discomfort doesn't last forever it comes and goes through out the day, sometimes I would get like these knots in my stomach, I've drank more fiber supplements and I've gone to the bathroom better these days, but the cramps came back today, I worry it's something serious and that I should have gone to the doctor weeks ago, I'm most likely going this week to make sure. I'm sure anxiety has a play in this but I've never felt digestive or cramps or whatever this is, this bad for this long.

Re: Constipation/Cramps For A Month

I should add that I started off halfway through this burping a lot and passing gas but even he's became harder to pass later on so I thought it was he's for days.

Re: Constipation/Cramps For A Month

Anyone?

Thread Information