I'm in the middle of a nasty flare-up of HA; I won't say which particular cancer it is that my subconscious has decided I've got now.
My logical brain is pretty sure that it's been caused by a mixture of stress & boredom. [I took early retirement from my job with effect from 1 April 2020 - was that ever a bad decision!]
I've been able to avoid googling so far, except on the UK NHS website, which isn't too bad, I think, and I'm trying to avoid seeking reassurance.
There's one question I'd like to ask, though. In medical terms, what's the definition of 'persistent'? Does it mean every day [in the case of a digestive symptom, for example] or all the time [e.g. a pain]? Is anyone able to throw any light on this?
PS: I've been astonished to find that the coronavirus hasn't set my HA off. I'm concerned about it, but only to the level of a 'normal' person without HA. I do my best to follow the advice, but I'm totally able to dismiss it from my mind. Very weird but I know how lucky I am Anybody else find this?