Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cant go on like this.

Re: Cant go on like this.

How do they know just by bloods?

You can get most health clues from bloods.

Hope so I just feel awful everyday.

What are you doing to help yourself feel better?

I've tried cbt but it doesnt work when I feel like this. I just think what's the point when I think I'm dying.

Zippy you don’t have cancer you have most of the symptoms of RA which you already have diagnosed with. Yes u do get fatigue with RA so unsure why ur doctor is saying you don’t. Bloods pick up all kinds of things that is why they are first point of call for a doctor. So the fact you have them once a month is very reassuring also in the past 18months I have had several symptoms they are as follows, shoulder blade pain, numb left arm with tingling fingers, episodic pain between my last two knuckles, constipation, fatigue, heart palps... many many, severe neck pain, finger tremors, chronic stomach pains (probably from being a fat greedy git to be fair) calf pain etc etc there will be loads more if I think back. You are under a lot more health surveillance than me due to your condition. Which brings me to my final note you have a recognised condition that does have symptoms and you have anxiety. You are bound to get all these symptoms. You don’t have metatarsed cancer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information