Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Found these in poundland

Re: Found these in poundland

What is kind of a store is this? Are sex toys not widely available in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    What is kind of a store is this? Are sex toys not widely available in the UK?
    Poundland is a store where everything is one UK pound or less. I think the point here being that things you 'stuff up ya', perhaps shouldn't be purchased on a budget.

And yes, sex toys are widely available everywhere here, most high streets have one or two chain store sex shops.

Like a $2 shop here. I got a 12 inch Kickstarter on a budget when I had a stopover in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Like a $2 shop here. I got a 12 inch Kickstarter on a budget when I had a stopover in Thailand

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    Poundland is a store where everything is one UK pound or less. I think the point here being that things you 'stuff up ya', perhaps shouldn't be purchased on a budget.

And yes, sex toys are widely available everywhere here, most high streets have one or two chain store sex shops.
    Could you imagine having that on your checkout alongside the detol and bog roll. You'd have some strange looks for sure.

Poundland needs to change it's name because many things are more than a pound now.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Could you imagine having that on your checkout alongside the detol and bog roll. You'd have some strange looks for sure.

Poundland needs to change it's name because many things are more than a pound now.
    You get to the till and it won't scan. Over the tannoy "assistance at till 4, need a price for a 12 inch ribbed bully boy"

How about "I can't believe it's not Poundland?"

Damn, £5 for at Poundland and I've no longer got a works secret Santa. Would be ideal

I missed out on VIP Poo as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Ahh, okay, I get it now. That's why it's "pound" land. We have two here...99cents Only and the Dollar Store. There are pregnancy tests at 99cents only that I've always wanted to know if they're accurate LOL

Ahh, okay, I get it now. That's why it's "pound" land. We have two here...99cents Only and the Dollar Store. There are pregnancy tests at 99cents only that I've always wanted to know if they're accurate LOL
    Yeah... that just rang the bell for me too! ~lol~ Dollar General etc. I can't say I've ever seen sex toys in there though ~lol~

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Only one way to find out

We do have a 99p store too I think but it's not as widespread.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information