Thread: anybody seen "The Corner" from 2000? About Baltimore ghettos.

anybody seen "The Corner" from 2000? About Baltimore ghettos.

I found this series on youtube called "The Corner". It's from 2000 and is about drugs and addiction. Anybody seen it? Apparently it's real recordings, but I don't know because much of it seems like acting. Maybe it's based on a true story?

I'm always fascinated by drug addicts lives because they come from all corners of society. Many are very clever people, who had good lives, but lost it to drugs. My own uncles went down this route and lost their lives. My misses is training to be a drug worker actually, she's only recently enrolled.

Anyone actually live in Balitmore btw?

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Re: anybody seen "The Corner" from 2000? About Baltimore ghettos.

Turns out it was real, but they had actors play the characters. The real people show up at the end. Just got to the last episode and it showed how everyone was doing today. Not a very happy ending.

Incase anybody wants to give it a watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Paz...k7teXtqw4Lgv8z

If anybody knows any other shows like this I'd love to watch them. I like the real stuff.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Thread Information