Thread: Need help

Need help

Coronavirus urgently situation to my wife. I need urgently 150 eur to put her oxygen home. Please help! I will return funds.

Trimis de pe al meu Mi A3 folosind Tapatalk

Re: Need help

Well at least it's in the right section of the forum I guess.

Nobody???

I don't quite understand. The OP has the UK as their country but they're saying they urgently need 150 Euros to put oxygen home.

Are they actually in France right now or something, given the last sentence about Tapatalk looking like it's in French?

No. This birus hit my wife in Romania. In UK or in France i think the hospitals are ok. But here.....

Quote Originally Posted by alexdiag77 View Post
    No. This birus hit my wife in Romania. In UK or in France i think the hospitals are ok. But here.....

If you're saying your wife is in Romania is that where you are too right now?

And if so, why have you identified as being from the UK, which I find rather perplexing?

I think the situation in UK hospitals is just about manageable right now AFAIK, but not sure about France though.

As for the current Covid situation in Romania, unfortunately, there is nothing we can really do to help here in Blighty.

Thread Information