Thread: Headaches weeks following AZ vaccine

Headaches weeks following AZ vaccine

I had my vaccine on Tuesday 16th March. Started getting really bad headaches 1st April everyday. Sometimes not so bad but sometimes really bad like never before. I’m panicking that it could be linked to blood clot. Anyone else experienced this??

Re: Headaches weeks following AZ vaccine

Hi, sorry you are going through this.
    I notice from your previous posts that this is a particular fear of yours. So I’m not downplaying your symptoms at all, but do you think the headaches are anxiety related? Do you have other symptoms at all? Do they ease with painkillers?
    I believe the headache they are talking about in the news is one that gets progressively worse, hurts when you bend over and won’t go with pain relief.
    I’m not medically trained, but if it was me and I had headaches every day for 2 weeks that were affecting my day to day life and weren’t eased by painkillers or sleep, then I would speak to my doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Scaredbear View Post
    I had my vaccine on Tuesday 16th March. Started getting really bad headaches 1st April everyday. Sometimes not so bad but sometimes really bad like never before. I’m panicking that it could be linked to blood clot. Anyone else experienced this??
    While I don't intend to come across as patronising in any way, there's a pretty good chance your headache symptoms could be caused by seasonal allergies typical of this time of year doing the rounds right now (as my and my parents have had similar symptoms on and off for the past 2-3 weeks), coupled with (dare I say it) possible psychosomatic disorder, especially in response to all the mass media hype (and resulting hysteria) over the blood clot thing.

But my dad had OAZ (first jab) at the beginning of Feb with no signs of any major problems to-date, apart from cold-like symptoms for the first 2-3 days.

Thread Information